RIP ANGELINA

il y a 37 minutes, canito a dit :

she was her when irma and nora  were in b1.she also masturbated a few times.

yes, on rlc, angelina shared the adventure with dayana, nicole (she saw nicole and estelle in combat), belle, rosemarie, the twins, irma, stella, gina, serafima, ginger, nelly & bogdan .....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

There's all sorts of shit flying around Canito, so I wouldn't believe everything you read about this...

i understand naga im just trying to help the people on here who didnt know her or never seen her.

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, canito a dit :

sorry for posting i will edit.

thank you to you, it is very honorable. indeed warning cc members of this tragedy is normal, but preserving the identity of angelina, but also of her insta friends, is the best decision ....👍

• Like 5

16 hours ago, corboblanc said:

angelina apparently had an accident with her boyfriend, their little boat would have run aground on rocks. when help discovered Angelina's body, her heart was no longer beating ....
her mom is very poor, angelina fought all her life to give her the hope of a house where they could all live together. her mother launched an appeal for donations, to help her make the trip to Sardinia, to kiss her daughter one last time, and for the cremation (2400 euros). I am also very touched by her disappearance, she was adorable ....

Where could we donate for her mother to see her daughter one last time again and for the cremation?