RIP ANGELINA

Il y a 10 heures, scoutouyoufe a dit :

Et moi qui va me payer des funérailles ?

Faut-il avoir été devant des caméras à poil ? 

Je veux bien que vous soyez toucher par le décès de cette fille mais là c'est exagéré ce n'était pas le président de la République pour mériter un tel honneur moi à votre place je garderais cet argent pour ma famille c'est plus important ma propre famille que des inconnus rendaient vous comptent s'il fallait donner à tous les pauvres du monde entier ce n'est pas notre faute s'ils sont pauvres c'est le gouvernement et la finance vous ne pouvez rien y changer

What about me, who will pay for a funeral?

Should you have been in front of naked cameras?

I want you to be touched by the death of this girl but here it is exaggerated it was not the President of the Republic to deserve such an honor me in your place I would keep this money for my family it is more important my own family that strangers made you count if we had to give to all the poor around the world it's not our fault if they are poor it's the government and the finance you can't change a thing

without wanting to be disparaging, your retirement, like mine, we have nothing to do here !!!!! this post is created to pay homage to angelina, not for thousands of strangers to worry about your personal situation !!!! if you think angelina was a rich prostitute keep it to yourself and go insult her on a geek forum, but not here, thanks.🙄

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Just been checking and there seems to be many stories in the british press about her and what happened, much alcohol was found on the boat/dingy and even alleged rumours of spying of all things so god knows what really happened. Don't understand why no one is stating her real name on here as the rest of the world seems to know.

There are lots of stories flying around. I find the 'much alcohol' a bit odd, as she wasn't a big drinker...😕

• Like 1

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

sans vouloir vous dénigrer, votre retraite, comme la mienne, nous n'avons rien à faire ici !!!!! cet article est créé pour rendre hommage à angelina, pas pour que des milliers d'étrangers s'inquiètent de votre situation personnelle !!!! si vous pensez qu'Angelina était une riche prostituée, gardez-le pour vous et allez l'insulter sur un forum de geek, mais pas ici, merci. 🙄

Vous n'avez pas compris mon commentaire je n'insulte pas Angelina je n'ai pas dit non plus qu'elle était une riche prostituée ça c'est votre invention mais si vous voulez donner de l'argent a sa famille libre à vous.

You did not understand my comment I'm not insulting Angelina I didn't say either that she was a rich prostitute that's your invention but if you want to give money to her free family. .

For my part, I don't find the events so strange, the guy is a photographer, Angelina is a photo model in itself, nothing illogical to have this kind of material with them

Otherwise, Angelina's death resembles the circumstances of the death of actress and singer Naya Rivera

So unfortunately accidents sometimes happen

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

For my part, I don't find the events so strange, the guy is a photographer, Angelina is a photo model in itself, nothing illogical to have this kind of material with them

Otherwise, Angelina's death resembles the circumstances of the death of actress and singer Naya Rivera

So unfortunately accidents sometimes happen

Yup her death was unfortunate too...I remember a wrestler losing his life this year almost the same way

22 hours ago, corboblanc said:

i think the rlc participants are now aware, they must have warned each other by sms, amira mentioned her name in the kitchen. for angelina's friends it is not sure, because her mother does not have access to her daughter's social networks, so she cannot make a post or she would announce her death. it is some insta friends who announce it thanks to the comments, in particular those of the 1st photo ....

Her mother has an own instagram account. She already started a donation call for her daughter. There is still some money required to pay the travel to Italy, the cremation and the burial. 

• Like 2