B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #30 (September)

34 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Yes! She was on the phone the entire time. I 'd say someone is keeping tabs on her or she's trying to keep tabs on them. My guess is someone has her up a tree, and she's accustomed to it.🙂

Sorry guys...I won't txt so much in the future...😁

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

What happened to the google translator? I have no clue what anyone that doesn't speak English is saying. 😡

Yes it can be frustrating - but let's spare a thought for the poor non-English speakers who have to cope with this now all-pervasive language, English.  French would have been a better choice for a world universal language. 😎

14 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

Noticed, RLC grandee, Irma, is spending nearly as much time at B4 as she does at her own flat, B1.  As far as I'm aware, she never used to visit B4.

I don't think she's been particularly friendly with most of the B4 girls over time, but she seems to have taken a shine to Megan...

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

What happened to the google translator? I have no clue what anyone that doesn't speak English is saying. 😡

I use Chrome, but on my laptop. Rt clicking on the txt gives me that option...Maybe you're using your phone? I think it's trickier with that...

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think she's been particularly friendly with most of the B4 girls over time, but she seems to have taken a shine to Megan...

I believe that Irma and Megan has always been close.  Mother Hen syndrome.

• Upvote 1