B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #30 (September)

il y a 4 minutes, timber a dit :

😂

Based on your posts you clearly don't have the world's most developed observational skills, but you really can't expect normal people not to notice when you keep posting the exact same annoying crap as before: https://camcaps.net/profile/8139-traduction911/content/?type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1 

But maybe it's just a complete coincidence... that the other guy who posts like you... and posts the same things as you... stopped using his 7-year old account... right before you started... posting.

Either way, I don't care, stop spamming your Leora nonsense in other forums.

By the way, my english not very well like millions and millions  persons in the world... When you write in another langage that's what happens generally at everybody who try to wrote another language... Same problems for everyone who try...

5 minutes ago, timber said:

😂

Based on your posts you clearly don't have the world's most developed observational skills, but you really can't expect normal people not to notice when you keep posting the exact same annoying crap as before: https://camcaps.net/profile/8139-traduction911/content/?type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1 

But maybe it's just a complete coincidence... that the other guy who posts like you... and posts the same things as you... stopped using his 7-year old account... right before you started... posting.

Either way, I don't care, stop spamming your Leora nonsense in other forums.

He can no longer use this account because it is banned following violations of the rules of this forum, moreover another account which belongs to him had the same fate, and this one should also follow the same fate if he continues to act the same way

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just know from past experience that when Megan is involved, she goes out of her way to make sure you can't see anything.  Poor lighting...hows the lighting?  Poor body positions...how is the body positions?  Sorry but I don't like Megan or anything she is involved with!

Yes the camera and lighting could have been better, and Amy was blocking a bit. We have gotten okay views when she was with her bf.

But the camera angles in the masterbedroom have always been a problem.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yes the camera and lighting could have been better, and Amy was blocking a bit. We have gotten okay views when she was with her bf.

But the camera angles in the masterbedroom have always been a problem.

I'm solely speaking about when she does the shows with the girls.  I could careless about her stinking boyfriend!!

il y a 10 minutes, moos54 a dit :

He can no longer use this account because it is banned following violations of the rules of this forum, moreover another account which belongs to him had the same fate, and this one should also follow the same fate if he continues to act the same way

That's what happens when you said something who the tall Mooo's don't like, you banished because he know what Reallifecam wan't to heard... LOL

• Like 1