B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #30 (September)

33 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Well it's still under maintenance so it will have to be sometime next week.

Like I said some days earlier, they never should of brought the house back online while any of the cameras were out of service.  The biggest problem with B4 now is Nelly and Bogdan.  I bet the girls always feel like they are being watched by those two, and I couldn't blame them for thinking that!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, moos54 said:

Without wanting to get into the alcohol debate, yesterday the girls ate mussels, so there is a greater chance that she has had food poisoning because of a not-so-fresh mussel than a problem with alcohol

But if nobody else who ate them was affected, it's unlikely...

42 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It only takes one unfortunately, normally I was always told that if they were not open, they should not be eaten

Yes, that's true Moos...If they're open before you cook them or still closed after cooking, bin them. Megan's a good cook though, so I guess she would know these basic rules...

There are things that are hard to understand,they puted three cams in an division(fitness thing)that is onky used from time to time and meanwike we have houses like Martina&Alberto were we cant see the livingroom dinning zone table in closer view or C&Y guestroom with only two cams filming same side because they didnt bother puting a cam there.Its terrible how they treated the "type" of houses diferent way,the "fantasy ones" are treated like kings..the regular houses are treated like poor bastards.

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

There are things that are hard to understand,they puted three cams in an division(fitness thing)that is onky used from time to time and meanwike we have houses like Martina&Alberto were we cant see the livingroom dinning zone table in closer view or C&Y guestroom with only two cams filming same side because they didnt bother puting a cam there.Its terrible how they treated the "type" of houses diferent way,the "fantasy ones" are treated like kings..the regular houses are treated like poor bastards.

It's really sad how they take care of their Marquis girls isn't it!!  Does anyone use the fitness room and if so is it used daily?  The reason I ask is because of Nelly and Bogdan's controlling nature.  I would think that they have told the girls to use the room daily so as to give exposure to it.

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's really sad how they take care of their Marquis girls isn't it!!  Does anyone use the fitness room and if so is it used daily?  The reason I ask is because of Nelly and Bogdan's controlling nature.  I would think that they have told the girls to use the room daily so as to give exposure to it.

It's been used a few times...Holly's doing a workout as we speak...she's been going over an hour

• Thanks 1