B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #30 (September)

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's really sad how they take care of their Marquis girls isn't it!!  Does anyone use the fitness room and if so is it used daily?  The reason I ask is because of Nelly and Bogdan's controlling nature.  I would think that they have told the girls to use the room daily so as to give exposure to it.

They should at least treat of type of houses equal way,sadly that doesnt happens.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ze81 said:

There are things that are hard to understand,they puted three cams in an division(fitness thing)that is onky used from time to time and meanwike we have houses like Martina&Alberto were we cant see the livingroom dinning zone table in closer view or C&Y guestroom with only two cams filming same side because they didnt bother puting a cam there.Its terrible how they treated the "type" of houses diferent way,the "fantasy ones" are treated like kings..the regular houses are treated like poor bastards.

RLC tries its best to not show any of its cameras in the video feed, that's why we always miss the view from the opposite angle in the rooms. I think that's the reason they put fewer cameras in the smaller rooms. 

Just now, bluewinner said:

RLC tries its best to not show any of its cameras in the video feed, that's why we always miss the view from the opposite angle in the rooms. I think that's the reason they put fewer cameras in the smaller rooms. 

and by doing that they cut off a lot of some of the beds and viewing angles.  who cares if you see a damn camera every now and then.