Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

28 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

Masha has visit 1 girl 3 boys.
1 boy was with her during the knee problem

1137 1 boy more

The girl and one of the guys are a couple, they have also been visiting the apartment before. Really very interesting guests, talent for music and really good looking.

No problem with nudity, but unfortunately that will most likely be the limit. Anyway, very nice to have them back in the apartment. Masha really has the most interesting guests at the moment.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The girl and one of the guys are a couple, they have also been visiting the apartment before. Really very interesting guests, talent for music and really good looking.

No problem with nudity, but unfortunately that will most likely be the limit. Anyway, very nice to have you back in the apartment. Masha really has the most interesting guests at the moment.

Thanks Alladino, the girl has interesting tattoos. This is always good information for "newcomers". Masha surprises me again and again

10 minutes ago, moreau said:

quelle horreur ses tatouages ....c ' est typique aux filles .....passer autant devant une glace pour cacher un petit bouton et ne pas s ' apercevoir qu ' elle se massacre la peau avec des tatouages horribles 

It's all a matter of taste, everyone can walk around as they like, at least in Europe. But thank you very much for your assessment.

11 minutes ago, moreau said:

quelle horreur ses tatouages ....c ' est typique aux filles .....passer autant devant une glace pour cacher un petit bouton et ne pas s ' apercevoir qu ' elle se massacre la peau avec des tatouages horribles 

Dans une certaine communauté, celle du tatouage, cela est considéré comme de l'art

Il y a des magazines qui existent et qui mettent en valeur ce genre de fille 

D'ailleurs elle n'est pas si vilaine, j'ai juste un peu de mal avec ses faux seins 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Dans une certaine communauté, celle du tatouage, cela est considéré comme de l'art

Il y a des magazines qui existent et qui mettent en valeur ce genre de fille 

D'ailleurs elle n'est pas si vilaine, j'ai juste un peu de mal avec ses faux seins 

I would also be glad if the trend fake tits, duck lips, Botox and all the other unnecessary shit would finally stop.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In a certain community, the tattoo community, this is considered art.

There are magazines that exist that highlight this kind of girl.

Besides she's not so bad, I just have a little trouble with her fake breasts.

I generally think breast enlargement is a bad idea.

An essential difference is individuality. Tattoos can be an expression of the individuality. Breast enlargements seem to me the opposite of this. The wish to correspond to a supposed ideal, unification instead of individuality.

Tattoos, as long as not exaggerated, can make a person more interesting.