Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

5 hours ago, hondarellas said:

I hope to see them again soon!

It is possible that the three met at Masha's to go on a trip together, or maybe they have a joint project.
Perhaps Masha's apartment is a good starting point for taking the train.
There are many options where they've gone. Naples is quite possible.
I fondly remember the vacation there, the turquoise, warm sea near Naples with a view of the explosive Vesuvius. However, it was a few years ago when I was on the Amalfi Coast. at some point I have to go there again.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, rado07 said:

It is possible that the three met at Masha's to go on a trip together, or maybe they have a joint project.
Perhaps Masha's apartment is a good starting point for taking the train.
There are many options where they've gone. Naples is one of them.
I fondly remember the vacation there, the turquoise, warm sea near Naples with a view of the explosive Vesuvius. However, it was a few years ago when I was on the Amalfi Coast. at some point I have to go there again.

So much speculation as to where these people go when they leave their apartments.  Fact of the matter is, we have no idea where they go - none of us are clairvoyant.  We only know that Masha lives on a busy street, with buses, somewhere in Rome, that's all.

3 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

So much speculation as to where these people go when they leave their apartments.  Fact of the matter is, we have no idea where they go - none of us are clairvoyant.  We only know that Masha lives on a busy street, with buses, somewhere in Rome, that's all.

it is exactly like that
but speculating is also nice, why not?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, hondarellas said:

The other two girls we saw the tow days before  !!!!!may be!!!!! in Naples with the boy who tried the Mashas breast and one more. I hope to see them again soon!

What!!!  'Boy who tried Masha's breast!' ... he wouldn't have got away with that malarkey if I'd been there. 😠

9 hours ago, Teedoff said:

I was surprised to hear Masha speak in English with her recent fuck buddy.  She lives in Rome so I would guess she speaks Italian as well...anybody know how many languages she speaks?

She appears to be multi-lingual.  She speaks Russian (her native language), can also speak Italian, also English - and possibly other languages.

14 hours ago, hondarellas said:

It would be good if she still brought about 50 meters from these wonderful led tubes, to decorate beautifully as she knows the living room. Besides, this apartment has a very high electrical issues and lifts a large load! 🤔😉🤥

All the lights are left on 24/7 ... must have some electricity bill!  Don't know who pays it, Masha or RLC.

• Upvote 1

On 9/14/2020 at 7:55 PM, quasi said:
On 9/14/2020 at 9:27 AM, wooders78 said:

its not the cleaning lady bfore anyone says it

to me that is the cleaning lady with her hair dyed.  Figured it out when she started sitting at the desk working just like cleaning lady always did.

Some guys are so desperate for the 'cleaning lady' to appear - they're now fantasising that other females are the cleaning lady. 😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1