It's Showtime!

19 hours ago, Billybob said:

Man, I hope I never get bored of watching two girls play with each other.

To each his own,i had rather watch two (or one for that matter )girls playing around than watch a girl and a guy have sex

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE A NUDE GUY EVER , if there is a video on  c.c. that is available to download and has a naked guy in it ,i don't download it or watch it.       

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, ARMY SNIPER said:

To each his own,i had rather watch two (or one for that matter )girls playing around than watch a girl and a guy have sex

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE A NUDE GUY EVER , if there is a video on  c.c. that is available to download and has a naked guy in it ,i don't download it or watch it.       

My sentiments exactly!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Billybob said:

Man, I hope I never get bored of watching two girls play with each other.

They are very few girls that turn me on as much as Megan & Holly. However it is true that these shows get repetitive. With Belle & Megan, it was largely Megan being proactive when they had that 6+ hour session, but it seems much more even between Holly & Megan. People tend to criticise if they don't like a particular girl but when they see a girl they like doing precisely the same thing they tend not to mention it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

They are very few girls that turn me on as much as Megan & Holly. However it is true that these shows get repetitive. With Belle & Megan, it was largely Megan being proactive when they had that 6+ hour session, but it seems much more even between Holly & Megan. People tend to criticise if they don't like a particular girl but when they see a girl they like doing precisely the same thing they tend not to mention it.

Hello BBsq...welcome back!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Hi Harley. I'm not subscribing even though my favourite couple are in B4, Nelly & Bogdan. It's a nice line up but RLC's glory days are long gone & the girls stay way too long.

I don't blame you BBsq, I've never been a Nelly or Bogdan fan and now that they are putting guys in the GOV apartments only means that they will never have to worry about seeing my money again.  Yes, the glory days are a thing of the past and the repeats need to stop!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't blame you BBsq, I've never been a Nelly or Bogdan fan and now that they are putting guys in the GOV apartments only means that they will never have to worry about seeing my money again.  Yes, the glory days are a thing of the past and the repeats need to stop!

Never a fan of boys staying more than a few days in Barca although I'm not going to complain about the Belle Megan 4somes but I know you don't approve. Don't think I watched Rocco's scenes with other girls but I'm sure there wasn't the same passion. In fact very surprised Belle & Rocco never went the whole hog although Belle has always seemed to hold back on camera whether it be with girls or boys. 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Never a fan of boys staying more than a few days in Barca although I'm not going to complain about the Belle Megan 4somes but I know you don't approve. Don't think I watched Rocco's scenes with other girls but I'm sure there wasn't the same passion. In fact very surprised Belle & Rocco never went the whole hog although Belle has always seemed to hold back on camera whether it be with girls or boys. 

Yeah...I don't care for the swapping partners bit that's for sure.  I'm sure you like it but to each their own I guess.  I agree with you on the boys only staying for like a weekend but that would be about it....that means I would only have to miss a weekend of seeing the other girls if I was a subscriber.  It was like with Maya when I was a member, I would click on her apartment and if I didn't see her guy there I would stick with watching her.  When her guy returned I would move on.  The same goes for any of the couples apartments that had a girl I liked to look at.  As for Belle holding back and from what I can remember, I think you nailed it with her except for her last visit in B4 which didn't interest me in the slightest.