Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 2

pulo filipe

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The fact is is that nobody knows one way or another what they are doing.  When did Malia leave last night, it was rather late wasn't it?  Seem's like a very odd hour for any young woman to be traveling the streets of Prague.  To me it makes more sense that she has met someone that possibly lives in the same building and that is where she goes...pure speculation on my part.

That's very possible and could have very well been where she may have went. I had mentioned in my previous comments that a possibility of her also having a friend or some other friends that she may visit fairly often is a good likelyhood, such as is with her friend Leora. Also, in some places, and probably especially around bigger cities, there are positions of employment that are offered for nightshift positions that many people who would rather work days do not respond to. So that is something else that should perhaps be considered as well. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Would you bet your life on that statement?

Ci metto la mano sul fuoco. Se fossero intimi ti pare che Leora, da vestita, si faccia lo shampoo con la porta chiusa? Anche ora, come ho scritto su un altro post, Leora è uscita da sola e lui è rimasto a casa. 

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

Sorry, but if Malia felt left out, she goes out and where does she go to sleep, under a bridge? my guess is that Malia, like Leora, has finally built a life outside this flat

I agree Malia has friends and a life outside the apartment. I believe she left the apartment so late last night is because the guy spends his time devoted to Leora and maybe Malia felt like the third wheel, so she went to spent time with someone she has met.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

That's very possible and could have very well been where she may have went. I had mentioned in my previous comments that a possibility of her also having a friend or some other friends that she may visit fairly often is a good likelyhood. Also, in some places, and probably especially around bigger cities, there are positions of employment that are offered for nightshift positions that many people who would rather work days do not respond to. So that is something else that should perhaps be considered. 

By all means, I'm not saying that she couldn't be working a job somewhere during the night.  When she comes home and if she goes to bed, that is a good indication that she is actually working a night shift job.  If she comes home and is bright eyed and bushy tailed, then I think not!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

I put my hand on the fire. If they were intimate, do you think that Leora, dressed, shampooing with the door closed? Even now, as I wrote in another post, Leora went out alone and he stayed at home. 

Sometimes what you see, is really not what you see!  In other words, if Leora wants to make her fans believe that there is nothing between her and this guy, she does just what you have mentioned.  If Leora didn't give a damn, I'm sure the situation would be different.  I believe it all comes down to Leora's respect for Paul that the situation is as it is...nothing more, nothing less.

I'll pose the same question to everyone of her fans...

Would any of you bet your life that there is nothing going on with this guy and Leora?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He was just kidding, trying to get an answer from someone and apparently it worked. We need to have some fun on the forum, don't you think?

There are so many sad people in this world, they can't even smile.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

By all means, I'm not saying that she couldn't be working a job somewhere during the night.  When she comes home and if she goes to bed, that is a good indication that she is actually working a night shift job.  If she comes home and is bright eyed and bushy tailed, then I think not!

I agree, and sometimes it has seemed that she has done either one or the other when she has returned after being away from the apartment for what seemed like somewhat of an extended period of time. It's why I mentioned earlier that a possibilty of her doing both, (working somewhere at times, and visiting a friend or friends at others) is probably a fairly good possibilty, just as it is with her friend Leora because of some of the same reasons.

• Like 2