Harley & Freddy (2020) Part #1

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, life+90 said:

51ib.png

Iris is too hot. It was nice to watch Iris and this guy together.I hope they often come to this apartment and Iris gets together with other couples and men.😈🔥🔥🔥

As long as Faye is around I guess we will see Iris & Isaac back...

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, life+90 said:

51ib.png

Shes at least top 5. gorgeous! 
Iris is too hot. It was nice to watch Iris and this guy together.I hope they often come to this apartment and Iris gets together with other couples and men.😈🔥🔥🔥

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Jonno said:

How many times have you seen them swapping? Or in fact Melissa/Harley getting fucked by another guy?

Sir.. Harley  has been fucked by 2 guys a couple of times in the presence of Freddy ( Sergio) and Freddy offered the condoms to the guys.. I will look for the photos and send them to you .. 

Was that a question or dissatisfaction?

26 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Sir.. Harley  has been fucked by 2 guys a couple of times in the presence of Freddy ( Sergio) and Freddy offered the condoms to the guys.. I will look for the photos and send them to you .. 

Very little amount considering the amount of time they have been on the show don't you think. Majority of the swapping is done by hired help. Not exactly massive at swapping was my point. 

50 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

She had sex with Condor and Bernard...

• Upvote 1