Carla & Yanai - home activities topic

17 minutes ago, AntEater said:

If they don't come home tonight it will be their second night away. Genius play C+Y. Make it look like you're home getting ready to go on vacation while you're actually on vacation. 

Unless they are somewhere trying to make arrangements for another place to live.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kokiuh27 said:

Reallifecam expulsa a la mejor pareja, pero Eliska y Pepik nada, la peor pareja se queda, la mejor pareja se va, esta página se fue a la mierda, ¿Quién sigue?
Martina y Alberto ..

¡Vete a follar! RLC

Whoever said that they are expelled... if they leave the project I suppose it will be for other reasons that we do not know.

34 minutes ago, kokiuh27 said:

Reallifecam expels the best couple, but Eliska and Pepik nothing,he worst couple stays, the best couple one goes, this page went to shit,Who is next?
Martina and Alberto..

Go yourself fucking! RLC

Indeed.Almost feels rlc is trying to control everything and only keep the stupid performers shows.Carla and Yanai were the best regard recieving guests in numbers and quality,one of the very few houses left in rlc that felt actualy people had lifes and didnt "hide" all from us(like Eliska&Pepik do),gess next will be Martina&Alberto😔,this is so sad.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Looks like 2 big empty boxes. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

😞

They are leaving,i watched some of their talk in replay and we gona lose them😔😔.Our only vague hope is that some of their friends take their place but dont think will happen(didnt listened any talk about that).Watching rlc of nowdays its a lot more probraby we will or get a bunker couple that hides all their personal,social lifes(E&P)or they gona put some barca girls in it😔.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They are leaving,i watched some of their talk in replay and we gona lose them😔😔.Our only vague hope is that some of their friends take their place but dont think will happen(didnt listened any talk about that).Watching rlc of nowdays its a lot more probraby we will or get a bunker couple that hides all their personal,social lifes(E&P)or they gona put some barca girls in it😔.

No why are they leaving i'm really disappointed.