Carla & Yanai - home activities topic

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Really really hope they dont turn this house is another boring girls house.WE need more regular couples houses.Geting rid of best couple house of site sure doesnt seems smart.Give us some dam info rlc!

I'm more anxious about Nelly Bogdan, but I have not seen any signs of that yet

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I'm more anxious about Nelly Bogdan, but I have not seen any signs of that yet

Man didnt tough of them,hope not also.If they needed a house in Spain why not just "convert" b5.Makes no sense to send out C&Y.Lets see what happens

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Looks like 2 big empty boxes. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

😞

Cheer up Daleys, there maybe another couple that takes their spot that also has never heard of the Covid virus and will bring lots and lots of new guests to the apartment.  It's high time Carl & Yanki get the boot, they haven't been interested in the project for a long time now...hence all the guests.

55 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So do i my frind.Desappointed and very sad.We not only losing this two great(probraby best residents rlc had)but all the dozens friends,guests they brought with them.So unfair an BS place like E&P continue and we lose this two☹️.

Just admit it Ze & Daleys, the only reason you liked them was for their friends!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Just admit it Ze & Daleys, the only reason you liked them was for their friends!

Cant talk about Dale but personaly i enjoyed a lot Carla and Yanai(mainly sinse they started being more in house and doing all thpe of stuff in it),they were super active,fun,sociable and i actualy could understand what they talked.Join them(also very important of course)all the list of friend and special moments.Without C&Y we wouldnt had seen the guests,they made the house.

• Like 2