Linda & Tibor - home activities #1

Noldus

And this is exactly what the couple apartments are missing , moments like this one today with gathering of friends at home , something that only Carla & Yanai provided also . The new faces and characters and always somehow waiting what and if something happens with any of the guests , makes it for good voyeur moments 😌😇

• Like 3

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What's the game they are playing now?

I honestly have no idea , as I said , this  event ( Krampus / Nikolaus ) is mostly in countries like Germany , Austria , Slovakia , Czech Republic and so on... we don’t have it .. and the game , completely no idea as I said 😳

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

another fucking bore fest. :dodgy:

I'm enjoying watching the fun. Not sure what you require of a party with friends. What happens at your parties and can I come?

25 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm finding it interesting the women and sticking closely to their partners at the party.

Except one couple if I am correct , all the others have been in Linda and Tibor’s  place , I also believe then that they don’t have any particular problem with the cameras . 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm enjoying watching the fun. Not sure what you require of a party with friends. What happens at your parties and can I come?

I don't require anything, it's pretty simple really, someone having a party at their place.  They are a couple who has been on RLC for a long time and owe nothing to us.

What grates on me is the never ending admiration and compliments coming from the gallery.  Rather like standing next to the freeway and admiring how the cars are staying their lanes and not speeding.  Then applying the "it's what voyeurs want to see tag" so as to justify their BS.

In any event...do enjoy!

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I don't require anything, it's pretty simple really, someone having a party at their place.  They are a couple who has been on RLC for a long time and owe nothing to us.

What grates on me is the never ending admiration and compliments coming from the gallery.  Rather like standing next to the freeway and admiring how the cars are staying their lanes and not speeding.  Then applying the "it's what voyeurs want to see tag" so as to justify their BS.

In any event...do enjoy!

Max you should know me by now, I just enjoy what I'm watching at the time and if not I move on. 

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Max you should know me by now, I just enjoy what I'm watching at the time and if not I move on. 

Aussie, don't let him get to you. He's just a fucking idiot looking to criticize anything he can.😕

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

For such a boring event they are currently at number 1.

thats ONLY because this entire RLC afternoon is boring? and dead ....zero going on  ....thats why

• Upvote 1