Linda & Tibor - home activities #1

Noldus

28 minutes ago, HardupHardon said:

I have personal messaged Linda on Instagram. She doesn't respond but looks at the messages. She has followed my instructions about doing things a few times and has a limit to what she will do... she is kinda shy about it.  She reads my messages almost instantly. especially if tibor isnt home (which is very rare lately). I think she likes the flattery. I have seen her looking at my messages when her phone is facing the camera. Its pretty neat. I have tried to find Leora and Kitty, because they would probably go further with my messaging and demands. But no luck yet... I know you are gonna want to know her @ but I should probably keep that to myself... for now...

I prefer to watch them than interfering at whatever they do 😇 It is their life and we are just part of it because they have decided to be participants of RLC . They share already much and I am happy with whatever they do ☺️

If you post the same message at either Leora ( especially ) or Kitty threads , I don’t think they will react the same way I do 😬

Maybe I also know Linda’s ( and Tibor’s ) Instagram by the way ☺️

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ddhm said:

I prefer to watch them than interfering at whatever they do 😇 It is their life and we are just part of it because they have decided to be participants of RLC . They share already much and I am happy with whatever they do ☺️

If you post the same message at either Leora ( especially ) or Kitty threads , I don’t think they will react the same way I do 😬

Maybe I also know Linda’s ( and Tibor’s ) Instagram by the way ☺️

Yea I agree. The initial excitement wore off quickly. Just figured I would share my experience. Didnt mean to single you out. Just quoted the last message. 

Just now, HardupHardon said:

Yea I agree. The initial excitement wore off quickly. Just figured I would share my experience. Didnt mean to single you out. Just quoted the last message. 

You did nothing wrong ☺️ Always enjoying a good back and forth small chat based on reasonable arguments and you simply expressed yourself ☺️

12 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

yes Penis ang Mygina ...sorry Tibors grammar just ain't that good

Their real names are likely some wacky contortion some of these Russians have like Pepickinskyslava  and  Mergortuanoski 

• Haha 1