Linda & Tibor - home activities #1

Noldus

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

😁 They are a happy couple , that’s all that matters 😎

yes absolutely and anyway he did nothing wrong or reprehensible, it was not in this sense that I had to see my previous post

he seems to have some health concerns even if I think it should not be too serious but he's been through the hospital box twice, and in covid time, I have the impression that Linda can't go with him

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

😁 They are a happy couple , that’s all that matters 😎

For now yes.........a couple of months things were not so happy and it left a big "scar" on Linda. Tibor is to much of a "slick smooth talking car salesman" to me....either way, they are fun to watch !

On 2/1/2021 at 1:29 AM, Chicago515 said:

I caught the end of them having sex and she happily let him ejaculate on her face then  laid there naked in front of the living room camera and waited for him to get the toilet paper to clean her face and chest.  He is so lucky to have her.

Still not a swallower , this is I think a moment that everyone will expect to happen ☺️😇

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Still not a swallower , this is I think a moment that everyone will expect to happen ☺️😇

I strongly suspect it's never going to happen - and tbh I think it would "feel" wrong to see her suddenly do it after three years of various body splashing :D 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Linda has a book with the title "Great book about motherhood" lying on her bed. Is there something in the works, or will this be a gift to one of her friends?

She’s getting 30 this year , it is more than normal if there are talks to try for a child , a normal development  of both Linda’s and Tibor’s lives . More than fair with their fans , a complete normal life in front of the cameras without actually I believe thinking anymore that they are surrounded by them , in my opinion a couple that really took the maximum of the opportunity that they got from RLC and they will be for sure mentioned as one of the best couples ever when their time to depart comes , an excellent funny and loving couple . 

• Like 2

On 2/2/2021 at 12:23 PM, ddhm said:

She’s getting 30 this year , it is more than normal if there are talks to try for a child , a normal development  of both Linda’s and Tibor’s lives . More than fair with their fans , a complete normal life in front of the cameras without actually I believe thinking anymore that they are surrounded by them , in my opinion a couple that really took the maximum of the opportunity that they got from RLC and they will be for sure mentioned as one of the best couples ever when their time to depart comes , an excellent funny and loving couple . 

I have personal messaged Linda on Instagram. She doesn't respond but looks at the messages. She has followed my instructions about doing things a few times and has a limit to what she will do... she is kinda shy about it.  She reads my messages almost instantly. especially if tibor isnt home (which is very rare lately). I think she likes the flattery. I have seen her looking at my messages when her phone is facing the camera. Its pretty neat. I have tried to find Leora and Kitty, because they would probably go further with my messaging and demands. But no luck yet... I know you are gonna want to know her @ but I should probably keep that to myself... for now...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2