Linda & Tibor - home activities #1

Noldus

10 minutes ago, enonzzz said:

someone know who is the guest guy ?

I think he has been in the apartment again but with the “ security “ t-shirt , lots of speculations can happen 😉

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think he has been in the apartment again but with the “ security “ t-shirt , lots of speculations can happen 😉

there is zero speculation about linda&tibor they are an actual married couple not like the nonsense at gov apartments 😂😂

• Like 1

Just now, Kingbanks said:

there is zero speculation about linda&tibor they are an actual married couple not like the nonsense at gov apartments 😂😂

I didn’t mean it in a bad way , he just impressed me seeing him with the “ security “ t-shirt😇

• Like 2

I was goin to ask the same question - who is this geezer? He's been there two days, sat on the sofa, had a kip on their bed and kept safe distance from Linda.  Maybe a Tibor client? But he's not been in the guest room with Tibor looking at the computer. Intrigue!  Whatever he looks a miserable bugger

6 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I was goin to ask the same question - who is this geezer? He's been there two days, sat on the sofa, had a kip on their bed and kept safe distance from Linda.  Maybe a Tibor client? But he's not been in the guest room with Tibor looking at the computer. Intrigue!  Whatever he looks a miserable bugger

The thing is that the guy also seems to have no other pair of clothes to change or we haven’t seen him taking a shower , i have seen him many times staring at camera 3 as well... I can think of a really crazy scenario at the moment but let’s wait for the weekend and see what happens . 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ddhm said:

The thing is that the guy also seems to have no other pair of clothes to change or we haven’t seen him taking a shower , i have seen him many times staring at camera 3 as well... I can think of a really crazy scenario at the moment but let’s wait for the weekend and see what happens . 

he took a bath yesterday 😁

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

he took a bath yesterday 😁

Ahh ..  sorry .. my bad .. I didn’t see it plus there was no comment or post about it , which usually happens if something “ out of habit “ happens in a couples apartment .