Linda & Tibor - home activities #1

Noldus

Personne ne m'a envoyer de message en priver pour me donner cette information mais j'avoue ne pas avoir chercher je n'aime pas m'aventurer sur les réseau sociaux se n'est pas mon truc.

Nobody sent me a private message to give me this information but I admit that I did not look for it, I do not like to venture on social networks, it is not my thing.

something a little extra creepy about following these participants into their real lives... this RLC is like a job that has barriers and boundaries..... it would be like following your waitress or the nurse that helped you in their job and you followed them home ( or creeped them on social media ) ... just doesn't seem right .... that's what gives voyeurs a bad name 

Kind of agree on this - I have always liked 'people watching' - happy in an airport to sit a observe the lives of others, as I do here. But social media has changed the game and there are those who feel its OK to intrude a bit further than just watching - as you say RLC is a job but there must be barriers and boundries which should be observed by visitors to RLC. I suppose if one of the RLC characters doesn't mind responding, thats up to them. Personally I hate social medie - all of it, and don't have any accounts. This is as close as I get to interaction with 'those out there'.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It might be the first time that Linda actually confirms all the talks repeatedly being made here that they both , while in the guest room , are working at the photography field . Somehow though , sharing these with the viewers and working on cameras , it is quite impressive 😇