Linda & Tibor - home activities #1

Noldus

19 hours ago, keeper31 said:

I doubt it was intentional since she was shown her pussy many times the last few weeks, even playing with it in the tub.  Have to watch what happens in the future.

she is protective of a clear pussy shot... you have to really zoom in on some fucking positions but always at a distance and blurry for a clean shot ... letsdothis posted the clearest I have ever seen recently....

but this end of couch cam she is super protective as it is the best possible view ...and she was swinging her legs open, laying full spread open with this god damn coat blocking the shot.... they have been here for several? years and fully know the cameras and this was a tease / torment play on their part....  so fuck her and I love her anyway... but the prize was so close  Bitch !!!!

6 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

she is protective of a clear pussy shot... you have to really zoom in on some fucking positions but always at a distance and blurry for a clean shot ... letsdothis posted the clearest I have ever seen recently....

but this end of couch cam she is super protective as it is the best possible view ...and she was swinging her legs open, laying full spread open with this god damn coat blocking the shot.... they have been here for several? years and fully know the cameras and this was a tease / torment play on their part....  so fuck her and I love her anyway... but the prize was so close  Bitch !!!!

She must have read your comments because yesterday she sat on his dick facing the camera with her legs wide open.  You could see all of her pussy and him going in and out.  It would have much amazed you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Noldus changed the title to Linda & Tibor - home activities #1