Linda & Tibor - home activities #1

Noldus

I hope Linda manages and not get addicted trying to create content for her only fans page , I see already the last 2-3 days an increase of posing in her bedroom and in the bathroom . 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I hope Linda manages and not get addicted trying to create content for her only fans page , I see already the last 2-3 days an increase of posing in her bedroom and in the bathroom . 

If you pay attention to what Linda does in a day, you will find that she poses everyday for her phone but not just for the new hottest account of the moment.
Fashion means that at the moment the most fashionable social network is Onlyfans, a few weeks ago it was TikTok and before it was Instagram
Linda, like many others, is addicted to these social networks
this is the observation of this generation which sees only through digital, and it will be even worse in the future with our children, I can already see it with my nephews who were born with a console in their hands :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If you pay attention to what Linda does in a day, you will find that she poses everyday for her phone but not just for the new hottest account of the moment.
Fashion means that at the moment the most fashionable social network is Onlyfans, a few weeks ago it was TikTok and before it was Instagram
Linda, like many others, is addicted to these social networks
this is the observation of this generation which sees only through digital, and it will be even worse in the future with our children, I can already see it with my nephews who were born with a console in their hands :biggrin:

Parents always set the tone 😉 You can give all to children but in a way that you are at the same time educating them that overdoing it , it is wrong .. hopefully their social circle ( school , friendships ) can be around the same level so they can understand the addiction issue . All in all , parenting is difficult and the trust issue between the child and the parents can prevent from bad things or establish an honest relation that things can be corrected if gone wrong .

Since Tibor is doing fine and it doesn’t affect the couple’s relation , it is more than fine Linda’s social media excessive involvement 😁😆

• Haha 1

Linda and Tibor in one more excellent show , always fun to watch these two and finding ways to keep themselves funny and also provide to their fans in all of their shared socials 😂🤣

• 2 weeks later...