Why is Linda sleeping on the couch???????

mark t

I despise these lame topic categories...the regular topic you could scroll but this is all over the place ....  so 

I was expecting someone to bring this up by now .  Doesn't anybody care WHY IS LINDA SLEEPING ON THE COUCH??? 

I am working a shift where I see zero activity live anymore ...but I find Linda on the couch at least 2 days in a row????? WHY ????

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I despise these lame topic categories...the regular topic you could scroll but this is all over the place ....  so 

I was expecting someone to bring this up by now .  Doesn't anybody care WHY IS LINDA SLEEPING ON THE COUCH??? 

I am working a shift where I see zero activity live anymore ...but I find Linda on the couch at least 2 days in a row????? WHY ????

Maybe Tibor Snores.  :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

after all thse years...no way...I suspect trouble in Newlywed land... something has changed !!

To be honest MT, I've been wondering the same myself. Something else that seemed strange and unusual, was that it has seemed that he has been more interested in being not only on the desktop in the gr, but also on his phone then paying as much attention to her over the last day or two then what had usually been occurring there. Who really knows of course except them though. It may really be nothing even though it has seemed odd compared to how things have seemed to be there.

19 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

To be honest MT, I've been wondering the same myself. Something else that seemed strange and unusual, was that it has seemed that he has been more interested in being not only on the desktop in the gr, but also on his phone then paying as much attention to her over the last day or two then what had usually been occurring there. Who really knows of course except them though. It may really be nothing even though it has seemed odd compared to how things have seemed to be there.

Exactly.... just a different mood, change in behaviors, one person commented weeks ago how she is on the phone and puts it away quickly  when Tibor comes in the room.... as I said I have been on a schedule where I see nothing live (for 2 weeks now) but I follow them daily and now this frequent ? Linda on the couch.... 

keep me posted plese  I don't know when this wonderful Fuck video came about...and one of the clearest pussy shot I have ever seen (and I have searched every video...legs spread ....beautiful..... so as you say ...Who really knows but them????  

8 hours ago, Nicholas said:

To be honest MT, I've been wondering the same myself. Something else that seemed strange and unusual, was that it has seemed that he has been more interested in being not only on the desktop in the gr, but also on his phone then paying as much attention to her over the last day or two then what had usually been occurring there. Who really knows of course except them though. 

I have said it before that he spend's too much time in the guest room,i don't know what he is doing but what i Do Know is that he is Not spending time with Linda. It may be her choice to have it this way but i doubt it. Women like to have attention and not be ignored. He comes in to see her when he want's a piece of ass or to gobble down a meal then right back to the guest room If i was Linda and he kept on staying in the guest room then he would be treated LIKE a guest,he could sleep in the guest room where he belong's or pack his shit and stay somwhere else.    get out gtfo GIF by Teachers on TV Land    

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I have said it before that he spend's too much time in the guest room,i don't know what he is doing but what i Do Know is that he is Not spending time with Linda. It may be her choice to have it this way but i doubt it. Women like to have attention and not be ignored. He comes in to see her when he want's a piece of ass or to gobble down a meal then right back to the guest room If i was Linda and he kept on staying in the guest room then he would be treated LIKE a guest,he could sleep in the guest room where he belong's or pack his shit and stay somwhere else.       

What a bullshit. He works the whole day, sometimes gets up at 6:00 a.m. and does video editing. I think he makes good money with it, as well as with his and her short video for youtube etc. Did you see the video of the wedding on Sunday if not, that was his job. Watch people properly, not what is growing in your brain. If someone should say the opposite then please prove, no shit babble,hole day, sometimes gets up at 6:00 a.m. and does video editing. I think he makes good money with it, as well as with his and her short video for youtube etc. Did you see the video of the wedding on Sunday if not, that was his job. Watch people properly, not what is growing in your brain.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tuc Diwer said:

Linda had something on her neck last week (sore throat, strain, pinched vertebrae ???)
That could be one reason that she is currently sleeping better in the living room.

I don't frequent this apartment. But I concur she did seem sick last week.  Also, there was a day that both slept on the couch.