Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

And to think that there are those who claim to believe or think that some or any of what gets mentioned in this forum has little to no affect on what or how any of the participants of the project may feel or react in some ways at some times is imo just the opposite at times.  

Thinking of something you mentioned earlier. I don't get people complaining almost every day yet still continue to pay for a service they're not happy with. It's like going to the same carwash that scratches your car yet you continue to use them even though you've complained  a dozen times. 😒

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Thinking of something you mentioned earlier. I don't get people complaining almost every day yet still continue to pay for a service they're not happy with. It's like going to the same carwash that scratches your car yet you continue to use them even though you've complained  a dozen times. 😒

Pretty much. It certainly doesn't make alot of sense for anyone to do so. Unless of course it's perhaps someone who likes disappointment enough that they are willing to pay for it.

• Like 4

If this thread is the home for speculation I would speculate that Leora's daily calorie intake must be running at around 3000. I adore the girl unconditionally but when I say I want to see more of her I didn't mean she should double in size!!!!!!!! The levels of cellulite on those beautiful legs and ass are really reaching mega proportions and the muffin top belly is really pushing her gorgeous underwear to their stretch limits!!!!!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, van the man said:

If this thread is the home for speculation I would speculate that Leora's daily calorie intake must be running at around 3000. I adore the girl unconditionally but when I say I want to see more of her I didn't mean she should double in size!!!!!!!! The levels of cellulite on those beautiful legs and ass are really reaching mega proportions and the muffin top belly is really pushing her gorgeous underwear to their stretch limits!!!!!

Beware or you will get the finger, LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Can someone please tell me where the heir apparent to the old thread is? I am confused

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

It's the wild west around here just pick a spot and post what you want.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, van the man said:

That's quite a bit of calories for anyone normally except perhaps an athlete or someone who burns off much of what they consume. I'll speculate that she has a metabolism that does not necessarily need alot of calories to be able to convert some of what she does consume to there being more of her. Her and her roommate have been noticed eating more fruits and salads recently. She had been trying to exercise daily around the time when she came down with a cold that took her two weeks or longer to get mostly past. I think she still looks good, but it would be in her best interest to get back to trying to exercise daily more or go to some fitness center and start working out.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, van the man said:

Can't say I agree with you brother but then again we all have our likes and dislikes.  I think eyeglass prescription has ran out 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Can someone please tell me where the heir apparent to the old thread is? I am confused

17 minutes ago, jugghead said:

"cause I want to talk to Leora and I don't know which one she looks at.

Well hello there jugg. I would be willing to wager that since the general chat threads had been stopped, that she probably checks out some of the threads that looks like they have had the most recent activity whenever she may check any of them out. That is, if she even still does as often as she once may have.

• Like 1