Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

il y a 32 minutes, GAG-HER a dit :

leora had made plans to be with her boyfriend  on saturday  night , he llives  in a different area of prague.  malia came home at 20.49  after being at hairdressers all afternoon for her hair extensions that she has been talking about for last 8 days.  she phoned her boyfriend , told him she was happy and can he pick her up later,  she then went for a walk and returned at 22.06 angry because he hadnt left yet, told him to hurry up and she left to wait in a cafe nearby..  

the people on the balcony i believe are speaking czech, leora gets by with czech with help from google translate now and then .

Sounds legit, I stand corrected!

• Upvote 1

Just happened to notice the replay thumb spots for the last 24 hours. Out of the 99 spots shown, there was not one for any of the 14 cams at the L&M residence. Of course it has seemed that neither of them have been there over night once again, and of course it is the weekend again and that has obviously become what has been considered to be a normal routine for either one, or the other, or the both of them lately, and for awhile now. Obviously, there have been a number of weekends when the participant known as Leora has exited the residence, and if not there at the time, the participant known as Malia would return sometime afterwards, to usually end up spending most of the rest of the weekend at the residence while her friend was away. But there have also been the weekends where both had exited the residence, and both were not at the residence for much of, if not all of the weekend or more. No more then either of the two are at the residence during the week, and no more of anything of any more significant interest other then some of the same things that have been continuing to occur there that are occasions that are considered done more for views than anything else, the overall dynamics of the apartment has gotten quite disappointing to say the least.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Would that reference be intended for the main point of commentary of my post, or the contents of the post itself HF ?

That reference would be intended for anyone that is still putting up with the crap that has been happening in this apartment for the past 6 months or more!!

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That reference would be intended for anyone that is still putting up with the crap that has been happening in this apartment for the past 6 months or more!!

After considering your meaning for another minute or two, I kind of figured that may have been what you might have been getting at. That's why I edited and added the last comment in my post, but not before you had already responded

• Like 1

Just now, marco6742 said:

If they are 'stuck' in Prague due to travel restrictions then maybe RLC is cutting them a bit of slack?

LOL eventually RLC is going to make one cut too many and off the cliff they go!  RLC has already cut all of their tenants enough slack and now it's time to real them back in!

15 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

If they are 'stuck' in Prague due to travel restrictions then maybe RLC is cutting them a bit of slack?

Contrary to what some may think or believe, rlc's admin. does not require any participant to be obligated to do anything other than to be at their respective residences at least a certain amount of time, and that if any are not able to for some reason, that they contact them to let them know to make arrangements otherwise. Other than that, to not to mess with or interfere with any of the cams. Of course it's very likely that popularity of any of the participants has alot to do with whether they continue to remain contracted with them or not, or have options to return for some that do leave for some reasons, not to mention but, whether there may be any extra form of compensations or not as well.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1