Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

Io penso che basterebbe poco, anche solo una sola serata tra amici nella casa per rendere più interessante questo appartamento. Niente di estremo come orge o altro ma una semplice serata tra amici come succede in altri appartamenti. Non capisco tutta questa riservatezza da parte di Leora per questo genere di cose che non fanno male a nessuno. Non si pretende che i suoi amici, o il suo ragazzo se ne ha uno, si spogliano davanti alle telecamere. Basta anche una chiacchierata. 

• Like 2

Anybody know which floor they are on? You could clearly hear Leora on the balcony of another apartment from the kitchen cam last night (the kitchen balcony door was open) I was listening until I heard them go inside and close the balcony door, then malia appears for a few minutes and goes back out, you can then clearly hear her using the stairs, then another door close, they are clearly going to another apartment upstairs or down and it has dudes in it(you could hear at least one) before just clicking confused because you don't like to hear anything that suggests anything other than your fantasy, take a listen if you have replay, you've got to boost the sound though.

• Confused 2

47 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Anybody know which floor they are on? You could clearly hear Leora on the balcony of another apartment from the kitchen cam last night (the kitchen balcony door was open) I was listening until I heard them go inside and close the balcony door, then malia appears for a few minutes and goes back out, you can then clearly hear her using the stairs, then another door close, they are clearly going to another apartment upstairs or down and it has dudes in it(you could hear at least one) before just clicking confused because you don't like to hear anything that suggests anything other than your fantasy, take a listen if you have replay, you've got to boost the sound though.

Ci vorrebbe la CIA per quello ma che Malia e Leora non se ne vanno mai troppo lontani dall'appartamento non è una novità. Però ecco, questa cosa non mi piace perché è una presa in giro. Visto che sono praticamente lì potrebbero almeno stare nel LORO appartamento invece che sempre in quello degli altri. 

Ma tanto è inutile, se Leora e Malia vogliono tenere per forza di cose la loro vita "privata" fuori dall'appartamento c'è poco da fare. 

Comunque non credo che Leora abbia visto la porta del balcone aperto e glielo abbia detto a Malia. 

A meno che non fossero di fronte al palazzo del loro appartamento non avrebbero visto la porta aperta del balcone che si apre verso l'interno dell'appartamento. È probabile che Malia abbia visto la porta lasciata aperta e l'abbia chiusa. 

1 hour ago, marco6742 said:

what time did you hear leora on balcony?  when does malia use the stairs?  she comes home at 20.49 and then again at 22.06.  

• Upvote 1

malia heeft eerst een slechte telefoon gehad.en heeft boos haar tas gemaakt en is vertrokken met de deur heel hard toe te slagen.en al de lichten uit gedaan.ze heeft zelf met de haartang geslagen op de lavabo.zo boos heb ik malia nooit gezien.

Il y a 1 heure, GAG-HER a dit :

what time did you hear leora on balcony?  when does malia use the stairs?  she comes home at 20.49 and then again at 22.06.  

To be honest, I didn't record the time and I don't have replay, I only saw her come in once wearing a white sweater and only for about 45 seconds, it was shortly before this that I could hear Leora laughing and talking outside (I actually thought she was on the balcony), I'm surprised nobody else picked up on this, she talks very loudly and you'd have only have to click on the kitchen to have heard her.

14 minutes ago, hoppity hooper said:

All I know is if the other apartments began doing the same as L&M  RLC would soon be out of business. I guess the die hard fans would just be happy when she shows up to do her laundry. Eating, sleeping, and laying around just don't cut it.

Il problema è che tutte queste cose le fa fuori casa, magari li facesse anche in casa. 

Già torna a casa con vestiti diversi rispetto a quelli che aveva quando è uscita di casa (questo significa che si cambia a casa di altri), si lava a casa di altri, mangia fuori casa. Ormai fa quasi tutto fuori casa. 

11 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

To be honest, I didn't record the time and I don't have replay, I only saw her come in once wearing a white sweater and only for about 45 seconds, it was shortly before this that I could hear Leora laughing and talking outside (I actually thought she was on the balcony), I'm surprised nobody else picked up on this, she talks very loudly and you'd have only have to click on the kitchen to have heard her.

leora had made plans to be with her boyfriend  on saturday  night , he llives  in a different area of prague.  malia came home at 20.49  after being at hairdressers all afternoon for her hair extensions that she has been talking about for last 8 days.  she phoned her boyfriend , told him she was happy and can he pick her up later,  she then went for a walk and returned at 22.06 angry because he hadnt left yet, told him to hurry up and she left to wait in a cafe nearby..  

the people on the balcony i believe are speaking czech, leora gets by with czech with help from google translate now and then .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3