Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Contrary to what some may think or believe, rlc's admin. does not require any participant to be obligated to do anything other than to be at their respective residences at least a certain amount of time, and that if any are not able to for some reason, that they contact them to let them know to make arrangements otherwise. Other than that, to not to mess with or interfere with any of the cams. Of course it's very likely that popularity of any of the participants has alot to do with whether they continue to remain contracted with them or not, or have options to return for some that do leave for some reasons, not to mention but, whether there may be any extra form of compensations or not as well.

Riassumendo, Leora e Malia hanno trovato il modo migliore per avere un tetto gratis sopra la testa senza fare nulla. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

In summary, Leora and Malia found the best way to get a free roof over their heads without doing anything. 

I wouldn't go so far as to think or claim that because actually there have been some interesting occasions that have occurred there with either one or the other of the two, and even some with both of them, since her friend Malia first arrived there. But those times have seemed to have become few and far between, while the times being spent away from the residence by the both of them have been increasing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I wouldn't go so far as to think or claim that because actually there have been some interesting occasions that have occurred there with either one or the other of the two, and even some with both of them, since her friend Malia first arrived there. But those times have seemed to have become few and far between, while the times being spent away from the residence by the both of them have been increasing.

Hanno solo capito che fare le pseudo-Lesbiche funzionava solo le prime volte e che c'è competizione. Ora sanno che basta stare con la mano sopra la vagina per qualche minuto e hanno fatto il loro lavoro per tutta la settimana. E il fine settimana stanno fuori casa a fare gli affari loro. 

Le critiche su di loro sono ben meritate se fanno così. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

what time did you hear leora on balcony?  when does malia use the stairs?  she comes home at 20.49 and then again at 22.06.  

There's a lift outside of their front door and no one heard Leora last night on the balcony.

That is the real load of horse shit.

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Contrary to what some may think or believe, rlc's admin. does not require any participant to be obligated to do anything other than to be at their respective residences at least a certain amount of time, and that if any are not able to for some reason, that they contact them to let them know to make arrangements otherwise. Other than that, to not to mess with or interfere with any of the cams. Of course it's very likely that popularity of any of the participants has alot to do with whether they continue to remain contracted with them or not, or have options to return for some that do leave for some reasons, not to mention but, whether there may be any extra form of compensations or not as well.

You'll be telling us next that you are a god worshiping gentleman next and go to church every Sunday and pray for your forgiveness for telling such porkies on here :angel:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You'll be telling us next that you are a god worshiping gentleman next and go to church every Sunday and pray for your forgiveness for telling such porkies on here :angel:

I wouldn't hold my breath on that if I was you, but if you believe that any of rlc's participants are obligated in some ways other than expectations of them to be in their respective residences for at least certain amounts of time and not to mess with or interfere with any of the cams, then enjoy your opinion of an alternate reality there mate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I wouldn't hold my breath on that if I was you, but if you believe that any of rlc's participants are obligated in some ways other than expectations of them to be in their respective residences for at least certain amounts of time and not to mess with or interfere with any of the cams, then enjoy your opinion of an alternate reality there mate.

I have no expectations at all i leave that up to you guys for that :biggrin:.....Mate 👍

• Like 2

il y a 33 minutes, Pepe a dit :

There's a lift outside of their front door and no one heard Leora last night on the balcony.

That is the real load of horse shit.

This was resolved an hour ago, pipe down and keep your nose out of other peoples conversation.

• Haha 4

On 10/18/2020 at 6:42 PM, pulo filipe said:

Leora and Malia 

Are free we can do whatever they want 

Real life of people 24 hours 

They are not required to stay in the apartment for 24 hours 7 days a week 

11 Apartment  

The only thing they can't do and cover up the cameras   

🐈

Dear friend pulo , sorry that I can’t write in Portuguese so as to make it perhaps easier , i find it amazing that you are so passionate of the girls and this specific apartment and so how through you everyone who is interested for both of the girls can be kept up to date of what’s happening . Yes , the girls they can do whatever they want , there are 11 apartments at the project and the only thing that it isn’t allowed , it is the blinding of the cameras . With that being said and the continuous support for both of the girls ( I have also stated that I am a big fan ) , I don’t think it is bad that many of us try to criticize or comment whatever we don’t like or like , after all  , the worst would be to be indifferent , as long as that there are the arguments here , it seems that there’s viewing of this specific apartment . So , look now ; 

Linda & Tibor ; We had their marriage this year , preparations , every now and then  some photo shootings and friends visiting the apartment  . Conclusion .. something to pay 1,81€ per month . 

Martina & Alberto ; The concerns of their old dog , a new puppy in the house , video games from both of them , cooking , some friends visiting every now and then ... Conclusion ... something to pay 1,81€ per month . 

Carla & Yanai ; Many friends visiting the apartment , lots of entertainment with games , simply wonderful apartment atmosphere ... Conclusion ... something to pay 1,81€ per month . 

Eliska & Pepik ; A girl with possible alcohol problems , lots of absences from the apartment but we usually get the “ on holidays notification “ , quite often sexual interactions . . Conclusion ; not something to pay 1,81€ per month but waiting to see if Eliska will manage the alcoholic problem  and if they will both establish their presence at an as it seems doomed apartment . 

Kitty & Smith ; Perhaps the prettiest tenant at whole RLC , a non stop ups and downs relation between the two , some occasional friends visiting at the apartment .. Conclusion .. something to pay 1,81€ per month 

Masha ; The second longest tenant currently after Leora , maybe the most interesting character , we experienced a relation with her and boyfriend , then trying a relation with Dasha and her boyfriend all together , then separation and then always friends at the apartment , painting , music playing , generally an apartment  that anything can happen and perhaps the most interesting of not expecting what you will see .. Conclusion ... something to pay 1,81€ per month . 

B1 ( Irma , Gina , Ariana ) ; The longest girl on vacation tenant ( Irma ) and her endless teasings with possible boyfriends when they come in the apartment , Gina and her relation with Curly which seems to have taken a serious way and the new girl Ariana which personally I consider the second most beautiful after Kitty and watching her with her strange things that she makes at night , religious staff , anyway , it is a Barcelona apartment and the tastes of what’s happening can vary .. Conclusion ; For Gina and Ariana , something to pay 1,81€ per month . 

B2 ( Milena , Monica , Amira , Amalia ) ; 4 beautiful girls , one is pregnant , one of them has already brought her ( lover , boyfriend , sexual partner , whatever he is ) private life inside the apartment , friends visiting and good apartment atmosphere between the girls .. Conclusion .. something to pay 1,81€ per month . 

B4 ( Megan , Holly , Elmira , Amy , Nelly & Bogdan ) ; It is the villa , the place of the parties , some of the nicest girls ever appearing there , two current girls brought their private life already inside the apartment , a new girl that everyone is waiting to see how she evolves , a couple that many years have been at project and Amy who her potential of what we can see it big . Always unpredictable of what we can see as there are many people inhabiting the place  .. Conclusion .. something to pay 1,81€ per month . 

B5 ( Alexandra and Lucian , Piper and Taylor ) ; The only pure lesbian couple , a nice couple to watch when they have fun , argue , being angry with one another , interesting let’s say the least , heterosexual couple many months at the project , nothing more to give to audience / viewers .. conclusion .. not something to pay 1,81€ per month but there are fans who like lesbian staff watching , so , a good alternative for many . 

Leora & Malia ; Two beautiful girls , the Goddess ( longest participant at RLC ) and the long time loyal friend , watching daily reality shows or movies or series at the IPAD ( lately the TV also ) , sleeping many hours , being away from the apartment many hours ( never indication from the administration of RLC with the “ on holidays “ notification that I personally believe it would be good to know ) , usually the weekends when most viewers have more time to watch , one person only the last 15 months visiting the apartment , some cuddles at bed and common sexual / teasing activities of the girls that very few times seem genuine and mostly as part of a show for the viewers .. conclusion .. something to pay 1,81€ per month to watch Leora and waiting to see what happens at her rollercoaster life and how Malia maybe one day evolve , but actually , a rather boring apartment with no social life or activities and if it wasn’t Leora the tenant , it would be even less viewing than Eliska and Pepik .

My point dear friend Pulo , it is how you see this apartment nowadays interesting ? What is happening so as you keep this endless passion and being such a loyal fan ? Because I think many of the viewers who want to see the things in a more critical way , we would like to see so much more happening here , more genuine staff and not slowly this apartment offering things like the Barcelona apartments . It is like sleeping , waking up , watching iPad and at weekends away and then  repeat for this Leora and Malia apartment .

I personally love that you inform us and you are always with your gifs providing a smile to our face , but my big curiosity is how it keeps you interesting for so many hours per day this apartment . Please , don’t get me wrong , this is a chat that I could make with you at a private message but I think I speak for many of us here who feel kind of tired with the content of this apartment and would like to know your thoughts if you are willing to share . And because it is an open forum , it felt to me like addressing publicly and asking of your opinion . It is always your money and you don’t need to give any explanation for your 1,81€ per month for each one of the 11 apartments , but that’s why I analyzed it so much for a possible understanding .

Thank you in advance and for all of other hardcore fans and even haters , it is just thoughts of a thinking too much sometimes mind ( if there’s anything inside this mind 😂🤣

• Upvote 7