Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

Sad times when Leora has to use the 'I've got a headache' thing rather than just say to Malia 'I don't want to play 'lesbian' tonight' Doesn't anyone here find it weird that Malia lays there stroking Leoras pussy despite Leora not looking the slightest bit interested in getting into it and even getting up and changing position when she gets tired of it so malia can't get to her growler?

It's really strange behaviour and says one of two things, either it's both pre-agreed between them that Leora doesn't really enjoy rubbing/stroking Malia but Malia does like it and to keep up the views, Malia is the one that does all the rubbing or,

Malia is a bit simple, really believes she's gonna get a bit more from Leora and is just taking her chances at every available opportunity hoping that Leora will jump on her and go full lesbian, this surely cannot be the case though.

Since they talk to each other and must've discussed this, I'm guessing it's just to keep up the views, plenty of elderly blokes who haven't got a clue what women are like nowadays and think all the stuff on screen is natural.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

6 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Sad times when Leora has to use the 'I've got a headache' thing rather than just say to Malia 'I don't want to play 'lesbian' tonight' Doesn't anyone here find it weird that Malia lays there stroking Leora's pussy despite Leora not looking the slightest bit interested in getting into it and even getting up and changing position when she gets tired of it so Malia can't get to her growler?

It's really strange behavior and says one of two things, either it's both pre-agreed between them that Leora doesn't really enjoy rubbing/stroking Malia but Malia does like it and to keep up the views, Malia is the one that does all the rubbing or,

Malia is a bit simple, really believes she's gonna get a bit more from Leora and is just taking her chances at every available opportunity hoping that Leora will jump on her and go full lesbian, this surely cannot be the case though.

Since they talk to each other and must've discussed this, I'm guessing it's just to keep up the views, plenty of elderly blokes who haven't got a clue what women are like nowadays and think all the stuff on screen is natural.

I like your thinking, well put together argument.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Sad times when Leora has to use the 'I've got a headache' thing rather than just say to Malia 'I don't want to play 'lesbian' tonight' Doesn't anyone here find it weird that Malia lays there stroking Leoras pussy despite Leora not looking the slightest bit interested in getting into it and even getting up and changing position when she gets tired of it so malia can't get to her growler?

It's really strange behaviour and says one of two things, either it's both pre-agreed between them that Leora doesn't really enjoy rubbing/stroking Malia but Malia does like it and to keep up the views, Malia is the one that does all the rubbing or,

she used i've got an headache to her boyfriend not malia as he was trying to get her out last night, she told him she will see him tomorrow as planned, 

leora tells her to come closer , and put your hand there too her pussy, that's why she opens her legs, and leora enjoys it alot as she  has shown many a time with how wet she gets,   also a few nights ago leora was rubbing malia pussy, but both girls prefer it with malia doing the rubbing.    Both girls know how far to go.  If stuff is planned then that is spoken outside the apartment.. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, GAG-HER said:

she used i've got an headache to her boyfriend not malia as he was trying to get her out last night, she told him she will see him tomorrow as planned, 

You are correct , she was complaining of a splitting headache all night.. 
Make up your mind! Which one is it? 
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, RdKing said:

You are correct , she was complaining of a splitting headache all night.. 
Make up your mind! Which one is it? 

He phoned twice last to get her out , she complained on both calls,   then talked about it with malia afterwards and still had the headache all night. Personally  i believe she should stop the shisha or do as she has been advised and drink lots of water while smoking. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

On 10/17/2020 at 8:23 AM, marco6742 said:

Doesn't anyone here find it weird that Malia lays there stroking Leoras pussy despite Leora not looking the slightest bit interested in getting into it and even getting up and changing position when she gets tired of it so malia can't get to her ?

It's really strange behaviour and says one of two things, either it's both pre-agreed between them and to keep up the views, Malia is the one that does all the rubbing or,

Malia is a bit simple, really believes she's gonna get a bit more from Leora.

On 10/17/2020 at 8:51 AM, GAG-HER said:

leora tells her to come closer , and put your hand there too her pussy, that's why she opens her legs, and leora enjoys it alot as she  has shown many a time with how wet she gets,   also a few nights ago leora was rubbing malia pussy, but both girls prefer it with malia doing the rubbing.    Both girls know how far to go.  If stuff is planned then that is spoken outside the apartment.. 

Although the main point of subject matter can still be debateable, it is a subject matter that has been both debated, as well as criticized on various occasions in the past. Marco mentioned what can be considered some valid curiosities to some, and GH replied with some common sense comments of which he has a fortunate advantage of possessing what has seemed to be some reliable and fairly accurate means of being able to translate what may get overheard in some of the conversations between the two residents of the apartment.

I as well had expressed my opinions on similar subject matter's previously. While it's not beyond any possibility of either one or the other of the two, or even the both of them, actually and genuinely experiencing some enjoyment, when either of the two may sensually caress the other, and especially in any more intimate areas, because in all actuallity, such experiences more than likely are enjoyed by the recipients of such activities, just as people do when they receive massages from others.

So a likelyhood of such activities not being enjoyed to some extent by either of them, is highly unlikely, because in all reality, it is highly likely that such experiences are enjoyed to some extent.

As for any possible reasoning of why such situations or occasions have occurred as often as they have, that obviously only involved some light sensual caressing and touching and very light rubbing, that evidently some of which included having been done so in some of more intimate areas, but has on most occasions never went any further or lead to anything else. Such situations occurring as often as they have seemed to have, and to have been mentioned as not seeming to be occasions that would be considered as naturally occurring occasions or situations at various times of forum thread dialogue.

It is my opinion that although it is possible that some of such situations or occasions could be considered those of naturally occurring occasions, that may be related to them expressing affections for one another at times, of being as close of longtime friends that they have been and obviously still are, but, even so chances are less likely that such situations or occasions would occur as often as they have without such activities leading to anything further.

So it is also my opinion, that a number of such situations or occasions are done more out of some concern for views rather than as much for offering one another some forms of sensual enjoyment that on most occasions have never lead to any further situations of seeming to achieve any further sensual contentment or satisfactions for either of the two. 

The last occasion that occurred that seemed to have started out similiarly, that lead to both of the two seeming to sensually satisfy one another, there were also two other participants in another residence involved in a similar situation at the time, and the top two live stream thumb spots had been trading places between them and the two usually referred to in this section of the forum. It was evident that what had occurred may very well have because of the thumb spots being checked on at that time on a phone, not to mention but, they were observed saying a few things to one another in some low keyed volumes that appeared to be suggestive just before they decided to proceed with the occasion.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

He phoned twice last to get her out , she complained on both calls,   then talked about it with malia afterwards and still had the headache all night. Personally  i believe she should stop the shisha or do as she has been advised and drink lots of water while smoking. 

When it was first mentioned about her experiencing having some persisting headaches, the first thing that came to mind, was about how much smoking she actually does whenever any choice or decision has ever been made to do so. The next thing that came to mind, was that of how anyone smoking that much, in those short of time spans could develop headaches from doing so. I know first hand, because there have been too many occasions when I have developed headaches from smoking cigarettes too much in too short of time spans. But, that's not meaning or claiming that her headaches were or have been definitely caused by the smoking, and not by something else, because they very well could have been caused by something else as well. Regardless, the smoking is certainly not beneficial to either of them other than merely for the flavor and possible relaxxing affects, neither of which is worth developing any headaches from.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Although the main point of subject matter can still be debateable, it is a subject matter that has been both debated, as well as criticized on various occasions in the past. Marco mentioned what can be considered some valid curiosities to some, and GH replied with some common sense comments of which he has a fortunate advantage of possessing what has seemed to be some reliable and fairly accurate means of being able to translate what may get overheard in some of the conversations between the two residents of the apartment.

I as well had expressed my opinions on similar subject matter's previously. While it's not beyond any possibility of either one or the other of the two, or even the both of them, actually and genuinely experiencing some enjoyment, when either of the two may sensually caress the other, and especially in any more intimate areas, because in all actuallity, such experiences more than likely are enjoyed by the recipients of such activities, just as people do when they receive massages from others.

So a likelyhood of such activities not being enjoyed to some extent by either of them, is highly unlikely, because in all reality, it is highly likely that such experiences are enjoyed to some extent.

As for any possible reasoning of why such situations or occasions have occurred as often as they have, that obviously only involved some sensual caressing and light rubbing, that evidently some of which included having been done so in some of more intimate areas, but has on most occasions never went any further or lead to anything else. Such situations occurring as often as they have seemed to have, and to have been mentioned as not seeming to be occasions that would be considered as naturally occurring occasions or situations at various times of forum thread dialogue.

It is my opinion that although it is possible that some of such situations or occasions could be considered those of naturally occurring occasions, that may be related to them expressing affections for one another at times, of being as close of longtime friends that they have been and obviously still are, but, even so chances are less likely that such situations or occasions would occur as often as they have without such activities leading to anything further.

So it is also my opinion, that a number of such situations or occasions are done more out of some concern for views rather than as much for offering one another some forms of sensual enjoyment that on most occasions have never lead to any further situations of seeming to achieve any further sensual contentment or satisfactions for either of the two. 

The last occasion that occurred that seemed to have started out similiarly, that lead to both of the two seeming to sensually satisfy one another, there were also two other participants in another residence involved in a similar situation at the time, and the top two live stream thumb spots had been trading places between them and the two usually referred to in this section of the forum. It was evident that what had occurred may very well have because of the thumb spots being checked on at that time on a phone, not to mention but, they were observed saying a few things to one another in some low keyed volumes that appeared to be suggestive just before they decided to proceed with the occasion.

Well written post and one I enjoyed reading. Nich would love to read more like these.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/17/2020 at 4:26 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Would love to read your current thoughts ddhm.

Well Aussie , I think the more the weeks pass , the more the viewers lose interest in this apartment . Just the comment of jimbo4 I think it is enough to show the disappointment , although Leora , as we all know , will always be on everyone’s heart and mind for the moments she has and still sometimes provides .

But what speculation to make anymore when the most obvious thing is that these girls they don’t enjoy anymore this apartment , their house , their working environment .. what can more be said that all the smiles , good feelings and shiverings if I may say so are created when there’s contact with the supposed boyfriend or friends or generally with things out of this apartment ? And please don’t get me wrong , this is absolutely wonderful and this is how it should be and as all of us Leora’s fans , this is what we wish for her the most , to be smiley , happy , in a great mood and perfectly healthy during the stupid times we are facing . The problem is that in the past all such feelings were developed , created , shared and interacted with her fans which ultimately made her the number one at RLC , they made her the Godess ( she never asked any of it , but when the success came , she enjoyed it the maximum ) , it was the fans who would stick hours just to enjoy and pay attention ( and euros / dollars or any other currency ) to even the smallest detail , smile and comment ,speculate let’s say why she was happy , her times with Paul and the dog and so on ... she was ( is ? ) the number one , but as everyone knows , to become the number one is easy , to stay there is the difficulty .

Yes , this total change of life and roller coaster she is dealing with has affected the apartment and her participation at the project . But as I have mentioned before , it has all been her choice and no one has forced her for anything . I don’t know if it is fair or not to say that there should be still an interactive relation with her fans as it used to be as life has proceeded for everyone and as she has grown up , we also as users have done the same .

Perhaps we expect even more than we get , perhaps this feeling of Leora having abandoned her fans is what causes the frustration , but as some of her biggest and loyal fans here say , Leora doesn’t owe anyone anything . This will always be for me a debatable as this life she has , this apartment , the clothes , the electronic devices , the ability to almost everyday buy food and not cook 😂🤣 ( sorry for this 🤫 ) is provided by all of us who give the subscription to the site . The more the numbers reduce , the more the idea of the project will be struggling .  

I don’t personally believe that RLC will face such a problem but were I  the management , I would be already searching for her successor ( personal opinion , Ulyana 😬 ) . With the help of GAG-HER and his translations , it helps a lot to clarify lots of things every now and then that he shares with the rest of us that we don’t speak the language of what is happening . And the general feeling I repeat is that both girls don’t feel nice and comfortable in this apartment and that’s why they have decided to spend lots of time away of it . 

I still don’t believe that there are any indications that Malia is going to leave Czech Republic any time soon . Another question is why there aren’t any daily sleepovers away from the apartment and they happen only at the weekends ? Maybe because the boyfriend / friends or work is possible / being happening only at weekends ? How can we explain the instant appearances at the apartment and the disappearance shortly after ? It has been mentioned that the boyfriend’s apartment is nearby , but that means that also Malia is spending time there ? 

At the end of the day , all those verbal wars and back and forth positivity from hardcore fans and negativity from haters , it could have been so very much benefited for both Leora and Malia if it had stayed as a positive criticism , but how could this happen when the feelings coming out from this apartment aren’t pointing to this direction ? I still believe that ultimately and because Leora always knows what she is doing , she will be triumphant again and give us all the pleasure times of the past when she knows that the times are right . The question is how we , as viewers , define the pleasure times . Is it her sexuality with the actions inside the apartment , is it the hidden desire of many seeing something happening with Malia or her being busy with her hobbies that she was occupied while in Russia , well , this will remain to be seen . 

From my point of view ( and I want to believe for many others too that  ) , I would like to see her becoming more social and finally get an insight look of what has been happening all these nearly 15 months in Prague . I don’t think sharing a coffee or an evening with some of her friends in the apartment is bad , especially now we speak about two women , so we could also see Malia’s friends for example ( all this as also have been mentioned in the past , if the friends are willing to be exposed in live streaming ) . I think that I speak for a lot of people , a glance of the outside life of Leora and whatever she has developed there and a small sharing with her fans , it would benefit this apartment once again and calm down all the verbal wars and insults or whatever is happening the last weeks at this forum topic . The perfect example in my opinion is whenever this guy is visiting which makes the topic go in flames 🔥 as so many opinions are being stated . 

As I have also said in the past , I don’t like to post so much at the forum and especially to this topic because if members don’t present the things or used many times words that satisfy the hardcore fans , they are in danger of being laughable , create endless back and forth arguments  by just interpretations of particular words or meanings of a sentence , it becomes so annoying like everyone is trying to prove who the bigger dick has  .  I try to use all my knowledge of English language so as to make the post readable to most users here but many of the things I would have really liked to express in my own way should be happening at my mother language being the Greek language  . And before you all say that “ this is all greek to me “ 😳😳😱😂🤣 , if I was writing in Greek and google was trying to translate such a long post , the chaos created would have been 10 times more as it will be now 😂🤣😂🤣😂

I just wanted to present once again my thoughts , opinions and ideas for this apartment and I hope the next weeks we see much more and all the speculations we make to be just wrong theories and we finally see our beloved Leora and Malia happy as never before , they do deserve that . 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well Aussie , I think the more the weeks pass , the more the viewers lose interest in this apartment . Just the comment of jimbo4 I think it is enough to show the disappointment , although Leora , as we all know , will always be on everyone’s heart and mind for the moments she has and still sometimes provides .

But what speculation to make anymore when the most obvious thing is that these girls they don’t enjoy anymore this apartment , their house , their working environment .. what can more be said that all the smiles , good feelings and shiverings if I may say so are created when there’s contact with the supposed boyfriend or friends or generally with things out of this apartment ? And please don’t get me wrong , this is absolutely wonderful and this is how it should be and as all of us Leora’s fans , this is what we wish for her the most , to be smiley , happy , in a great mood and perfectly healthy during the stupid times we are facing . The problem is that in the past all such feelings were developed , created , shared and interacted with her fans which ultimately made her the number one at RLC , they made her the Godess ( she never asked any of it , but when the success came , she enjoyed it the maximum ) , it was the fans who would stick hours just to enjoy and pay attention ( and euros / dollars or any other currency ) to even the smallest detail , smile and comment ,speculate let’s say why she was happy , her times with Paul and the dog and so on ... she was ( is ? ) the number one , but as everyone knows , to become the number one is easy , to stay there is the difficulty .

Yes , this total change of life and roller coaster she is dealing with has affected the apartment and her participation at the project . But as I have mentioned before , it has all been her choice and no one has forced her for anything . I don’t know if it is fair or not to say that there should be still an interactive relation with her fans as it used to be as life has proceeded for everyone and as she has grown up , we also as users have done the same .

Perhaps we expect even more than we get , perhaps this feeling of Leora having abandoned her fans is what causes the frustration , but as some of her biggest and loyal fans here say , Leora doesn’t owe anyone anything . This will always be for me a debatable as this life she has , this apartment , the clothes , the electronic devices , the ability to almost everyday buy food and not cook 😂🤣 ( sorry for this 🤫 ) is provided by all of us who give the subscription to the site . The more the numbers reduce , the more the idea of the project will be struggling .  

I don’t personally believe that RLC will face such a problem but were I  the management , I would be already searching for her successor ( personal opinion , Ulyana 😬 ) . With the help of GAG-HER and his translations , it helps a lot to clarify lots of things every now and then that he shares with the rest of us that we don’t speak the language of what is happening . And the general feeling I repeat is that both girls don’t feel nice and comfortable in this apartment and that’s why they have decided to spend lots of time away of it . 

I still don’t believe that there are any indications that Malia is going to leave Czech Republic any time soon . Another question is why there aren’t any daily sleepovers away from the apartment and they happen only at the weekends ? Maybe because the boyfriend / friends or work is possible / being happening only at weekends ? How can we explain the instant appearances at the apartment and the disappearance shortly after ? It has been mentioned that the boyfriend’s apartment is nearby , but that means that also Malia is spending time there ? 

At the end of the day , all those verbal wars and back and forth positivity from hardcore fans and negativity from haters , it could have been so very much benefited for both Leora and Malia if it had stayed as a positive criticism , but how could this happen when the feelings coming out from this apartment aren’t pointing to this direction ? I still believe that ultimately and because Leora always knows what she is doing , she will be triumphant again and give us all the pleasure times of the past when she knows that the times are right . The question is how we , as viewers , define the pleasure times . Is it her sexuality with the actions inside the apartment , is it the hidden desire of many seeing something happening with Malia or her being busy with her hobbies that she was occupied while in Russia , well , this will remain to be seen . 

From my point of view ( and I want to believe for many others too that  ) , I would like to see her becoming more social and finally get an insight look of what has been happening all these nearly 15 months in Prague . I don’t think sharing a coffee or an evening with some of her friends in the apartment is bad , especially now we speak about two women , so we could also see Malia’s friends for example ( all this as also have been mentioned in the past , if the friends are willing to be exposed in live streaming ) . I think that I speak for a lot of people , a glance of the outside life of Leora and whatever she has developed there and a small sharing with her fans , it would benefit this apartment once again and calm down all the verbal wars and insults or whatever is happening the last weeks at this forum topic . The perfect example in my opinion is whenever this guy is visiting which makes the topic go in flames 🔥 as so many opinions are being stated . 

As I have also said in the past , I don’t like to post so much at the forum and especially to this topic because if members don’t present the things or used many times words that satisfy the hardcore fans , they are in danger of being laughable , create endless back and forth arguments  by just interpretations of particular words or meanings of a sentence , it becomes so annoying like everyone is trying to prove who the bigger dick has  .  I try to use all my knowledge of English language so as to make the post readable to most users here but many of the things I would have really liked to express in my own way should be happening at my mother language being the Greek language  . And before you all say that “ this is all greek to me “ 😳😳😱😂🤣 , if I was writing in Greek and google was trying to translate such a long post , the chaos created would have been 10 times more as it will be now 😂🤣😂🤣😂

I just wanted to present once again my thoughts , opinions and ideas for this apartment and I hope the next weeks we see much more and all the speculations we make to be just wrong theories and we finally see our beloved Leora and Malia happy as never before , they do deserve that . 

Personally I love reading yours and ddhm posts and many others. Being a dumb ass Aussie whom doesn't write well it's a joy to read. I like to celebrate the well written posts. Thank you

• Like 4