Dane & Ambar (2020) Part #1

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Why?

Because it is uncomfortable to the max. I usually wear shorts and T-Shirt when at home. In the summer maybe less in the winter when it is really cold I put on comfy sweat pants. I do not know anybody sitting with clothes made to go out for longer when at home 

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

a colombian guy has a maid, am i the only one that is mind blowed by this? i get a quiet good salary yet i cant afford to have a maid, do i do something wrong? where is my sexy Philipino maid....😫

so you know the exact maid you want huh😂

Also this maid is not sexy she looks more like a friend who is working for them

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Because it is uncomfortable to the max. I usually wear shorts and T-Shirt when at home. In the summer maybe less in the winter when it is really cold I put on comfy sweat pants. I do not know anybody sitting with clothes made to go out for longer when at home 

Really, yes in the summer if i am in shorts i stay in shorts but if i was wearing trousers like chino's etc certainly wouldn't change them just to sit down on the sofa. Funny how country's vary eh?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Really, yes in the summer if i am in shorts i stay in shorts but if i was wearing trousers like chino's etc certainly wouldn't change them just to sit down on the sofa. Funny how country's vary eh?

I usually never wear outdoor clothes inside the house. Maybe it is a cultural thing. I was raised the way at home you put on something comfy to feel good. Would be also impossible to me sleeping in pyjamas 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I usually never wear outdoor clothes inside the house. Maybe it is a cultural thing. I was raised the way at home you put on something comfy to feel good. Would be also impossible to me sleeping in pyjamas 😂

My trousers are perfectly comfy, wouldn't wear them otherwise lol. not worn pyjamas since i was a kid :biggrin: birthday suit for me every time and always have :biggrin:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wo, no pajamas? That sounds hot! 😁  I'm like you, I get home I always get changed to something comfy. I can't wear jeans around the house. During normal times I'd get a shower right when I got home from work. So if I wasn't  going out, I'd be get changed anyway

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wo, no pajamas? That sounds hot! 😁  I'm like you, I get home I always get changed to something comfy. I can't wear jeans around the house. During normal times I'd get a shower right when I got home from work. So if I wasn't  going out, I'd be get changed anyway

Yes exactly same with me, Ash 👍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

My trousers are perfectly comfy, wouldn't wear them otherwise lol. not worn pyjamas since i was a kid :biggrin: birthday suit for me every time and always have :biggrin:

Hi Rob, well guys have loose comfortable loose fitting jeans to wear. How would you like wearing skin tight jeans sitting around watching TV? 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Rob, well guys have loose comfortable loose fitting jeans to wear. How would you like wearing skin tight jeans sitting around watching TV? 

Like the guy in the middle here 😂

Realm38_2.thumb.JPG.e81ae642113abbb66d9d86aa970ec61b.JPG
And why do they not take off their shoes???🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1