B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

I was about to ask where is Irma cos she wasn't on her bed...

Well, the inevitable but initially thought to be impossible has happened.

Irma bide us farewell perhaps temporarily oh god pls no so that she could recharge and look forward to something new (I really hope so) for her future.

Goodbye Irma πŸ˜πŸ˜‡

Good Bye GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Like 1

Oh well, it had to happen at some time I suppose; the end another era. I know there are a few Irma knockers out there but I for one like her a lot and have always since her first appearance all those years ago and has one of the best bodies on RLC.Β Yes she’s a poser and a huge tease because that’s what she is, a professional modelΒ but she has maintained her dignity throughout and never allowed herself to be fucked on cam. So I say good on you girl and you’ll always be welcome back at any time in my eyes 😍😍 Hopefully Gina will follow her soon and take take all her baggage with her.

• Like 3

Interesting that Irma leaves at 3AM, and checking departures at Barcelona airport in the early morning, the most eastern of any destination is Amsterdam.Β  Perhaps she is taking a train, or being driven either across the border, or to somewhere else in Spain.

8 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Me gustan las cinco chicas que estΓ‘n en B1 esta noche. si los ponen en una casa con Amalia, no creo que estΓ© vigilando ningΓΊn otro departamentoΒ  πŸ˜‚

Take Megan and maybe Gina out of the equation and we agree.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Anyone else is having issues with the video freezing and when u click pause/play to continue it, it returns the time when you first started the playing?

I tried this on Chrome and Firefox and they have the same problem.

On replay?

OMG, logged into RLC after a day and Irma has actually left ? Finally something good happened in 2020. 😁

Thank you Irma for your time in RLC, wasn't your biggest fan but best of luck in your life and whatever you choose to do and one more thing, please never come back again into this project. πŸ™‚

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1