B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

Noldus

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Yeah, it is abit disappointing to see Ariana spend almost every night out, even if she makes up for it by being great when she is present. Maybe it will change, from today all bars and resturants close in Spain again.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yeah, it is abit disappointing to see Ariana spend almost every night out, even if she makes up for it by being great when she is present. Maybe it will change, from today all bars and resturants close in Spain again.

I still see a lot of her so I don't mind as much, it's the super-glued on AirPods that get me. They're always there like earrings. 

• Like 2

I'm looking forward to Irma leaving soon. It's not that I dislike the girl, but she's returned too often and for far too long. I find it rather sad to see her just going through the motions now, bating as often as she does and not really participating much now. I think she lost her mojo ages ago...She's probably not as old as I think, being around for ages, but I think the time is right for her to move on with her life now...

But I think it would be really nice if the girls had a leaving party for her...I don't think she'll be back again..

Iron Man Reaction GIF

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm looking forward to Irma leaving soon. It's not that I dislike the girl, but she's returned too often and for far too long. I find it rather sad to see her just going through the motions now, bating as often as she does and not really participating much now. I think she lost her mojo ages ago...She's probably not as old as I think, being around for ages, but I think the time is right for her to move on with her life now...

But I think it would be really nice if the girls had a leaving party for her...I don't think she'll be back again..

Iron Man Reaction GIF

I do not disagree about this stay having been far too long.  irma does not appear to be really enjoying herself and there are few that she has really connected with, Meghan and Gina being the exceptions.  Perhaps once this emergency declaration is over, she will be able to leave.  Until then I doubt anyone is going anywhere.  But all that said, she is still lovely to look at! 😍

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

I do not disagree about this stay having been far too long.  irma does not appear to be really enjoying herself and there are few that she has really connected with, Meghan and Gina being the exceptions.  Perhaps once this emergency declaration is over, she will be able to leave.  Until then I doubt anyone is going anywhere.  But all that said, she is still lovely to look at! 😍

I have a solution Harry. from what I read, you are a big fan of Irma. if you be nice enough (take one for the team) and ask her to marry you, she might agree (as she is into older men) and move to wherever you are on this planet. this would be a win-win-win situation for everybody (you-Irma- and us) 😄  just think about it 😅. you can play with her boobs instead of watching them on your computer's screen 😂

• Haha 2