B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

16 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

I do not disagree about this stay having been far too long.  irma does not appear to be really enjoying herself and there are few that she has really connected with, Meghan and Gina being the exceptions.  Perhaps once this emergency declaration is over, she will be able to leave.  Until then I doubt anyone is going anywhere.  But all that said, she is still lovely to look at! 😍

Bollocks...she could have left a long time ago!!

On 10/12/2020 at 2:42 AM, ddhm said:

It could be that Gina has split with Curly , I am not noticing anymore the paintings she made while with him and I believe referring to him , the ones which were behind her room’s door . On a similar occasion and back to their first argument due to Ulyana , she had ripped some of them , only to make new ones after proceeding peacefully with their relation . Judging also by the fact that it is many days that he hasn’t been in the apartment , I guess we need to wait how this situation evolves . I would have personally liked to see a possible gathering with him and Holly at the same place , especially after noticing that Holly and Gina got along very well during  the times they have spent together so far .  

I need to admit my mistake I guess over my speculation , seeing Curly at the apartment with Gina , in a way it is nice to see that whatever they have , it is still there .. and no matter the constant blame to him , I really like that he has brought this wildness to Gina 😉

6 hours ago, happyone said:

I just cannot resist---there is no hurry--she can just mail in her ballot she received from the USA.🤣

LOL! If Irma is coming to North America, she is coming to Canada.  We are the nicer cousins.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

IAFT!  Her Mother wants her home.

Agreed StnCld316  but we could make room for both Irma and her mother here!    She could summer in Ontario and winter on Vancouver Island.😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1