B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #31 (October)

42 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

You can see from the comments how unstable some people are.  How angry they get that the tenants aren't performing the shows that they want to see, or because they've brought a guy back to the apartment, or because they think the Girls on Vacation are imitating their beloved Leora.

Holy shit there is so much truth in this post. Good one, Ash.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

And that is why you are a punchline on this forum.

Well that's an obvious lie, because if you really didn't you wouldn't be here everyday and arguing against posting info on social media here on the forum. In fact, the only reason you have a problem with moos is because he has all the information you wish you could have. And the reason why you don't have any information is because nobody likes you or trusts you with said information. This is why you have to resort to second rate speculations, which anybody with ACTUAL information knows is almost always wrong.

BLAH BLAH BLAH you're starting to sound like your buddy Alladino!  Once again, you are wrong AGAIN, the only girls I wouldn't mind having their social media accounts for are Elmira and Ariana and that's only because they are new and I don't get to see them.  My speculations are spot on just ask me and I'll tell you 😬

Dj Pauly D I Have So Many Speculations On That GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

BLAH BLAH BLAH you're starting to sound like your buddy Alladino!  Once again, you are wrong AGAIN, the only girls I wouldn't mind having their social media accounts for are Elmira and Ariana and that's only because they are new and I don't get to see them.  My speculations are spot on just ask me and I'll tell you 😬

Dj Pauly D I Have So Many Speculations On That GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

there are ways to find them. you just need to connect the dots. I know you are a smart guy Harley, you can find them if you put your ass into it 😄

Just now, bluewinner said:

there are ways to find them. you just need to connect the dots. I know you are a smart guy Harley, you can find them if you put your ass into it 😄

First off Blue, I don't have no ass to put into and secondly, it's not worth me wasting my time over it.  I would look at them and discard them like I have done with all the others I have had over the years!

• Haha 1