B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #31 (October)

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you have to admit, it's a pretty fucked up rule like so many others for this forum

Given your hatred of the tenants, it's not surprising that you think this way.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You don't think the rule is fucked up at all because you have every single girl that has ever shown up on RLC social media accounts LMAO....and that's the only reason!!  To this day I can't get over how protected these girls are by this forum.  You people think that these girls are something more special than movie stars or famous athletes, it's just ridiculous if you ask me.

Open my eyes....why don't you open your mind!!!  

so why you want to know so much information about these girls? 

If I know everything I know, it's because I did some research, so if me little French can do this behind my computer, I guess anyone can do it
I did not need to be given the information on the forum, I went looking for it like a grown-up
What I do with the information I have is up to me
If I want to give information to members, I do it gladly but in PM only

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

so why you want to know so much information about these girls? 

If I know everything I know, it's because I did some research, so if me little French can do this behind my computer, I guess anyone can do it
I did not need to be given the information on the forum, I went looking for it like a grown-up
What I do with the information I have is up to me
If I want to give information to members, I do it gladly but in PM only

So I can stalk them and send hateful, hurtful things to their social media accounts and scare them all into leaving....of course that's all horse shit but that's the way you and apparently Ash think.  Nobody knows what happened with the couple on VHTV or why it even happened...pure speculation as to why & what happened.

I know Moos, only the sycophants are privy to such information!!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So I can stalk them and send hateful, hurtful things to their social media accounts and scare them all into leaving....of course that's all horse shit but that's the way you and apparently Ash think.  Nobody knows what happened with the couple on VHTV or why it even happened...pure speculation as to why & what happened.

I know Moos, only the sycophants are privy to such information!!

Without lying to you, I did not even think about what Ash mentioned in his post but which remains the truth, everyone on this forum does not necessarily have good intentions unfortunately
In fact, there are things about your behavior that I don't understand and will never understand
You say things but you also say the opposite shortly after
You want to make believe that this kind of information does not matter just like what the participants can do but behind you are the first to want to know everything that is happening on RLC and what the participants are doing
Can't you see where the problem is with you?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Without lying to you, I did not even think about what Ash mentioned in his post but which remains the truth, everyone on this forum does not necessarily have good intentions unfortunately
In fact, there are things about your behavior that I don't understand and will never understand
You say things but you also say the opposite shortly after
You want to make believe that this kind of information does not matter just like what the participants can do but behind you are the first to want to know everything that is happening on RLC and what the participants are doing

No I can't!!  I don't want to know everything that is happening with these people, contrary to what you may think.  If anyone want's to know everything about all of these tenants, it's you Moos not me!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No I can't!!  I don't want to know everything that is happening with these people, contrary to what you may think.  If anyone want's to know everything about all of these tenants, it's you Moos not me!

Except I never hid that I'm a curious person
If you don't see the problem with your own behavior in the forum then I think there is nothing I can do for you

Just now, moos54 said:

Except I never hid that I'm a curious person
If you don't see the problem with your own behavior in the forum then I think there is nothing I can do for you

I don't need you to do anything for me Moos!  I say what I think and you either like it or you don't.  I'm not, nor am I ever going to tiptoe around the feelings of others on this forum.  My behavior is just fine but your little french ass don't like it so now I am a problem to you.  It's your way or the highway!!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No I can't!!

And that is why you are a punchline on this forum.

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't want to know everything that is happening with these people, contrary to what you may think.  If anyone want's to know everything about all of these tenants, it's you Moos not me!

Well that's an obvious lie, because if you really didn't you wouldn't be here everyday and arguing against posting info on social media here on the forum. In fact, the only reason you have a problem with moos is because he has all the information you wish you could have. And the reason why you don't have any information is because nobody likes you or trusts you with said information. This is why you have to resort to second rate speculations, which anybody with ACTUAL information knows is almost always wrong.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1