B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #31 (October)

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Alittle slow opening from the start, but she has easily become the most exciting girl in the project right now:

Elmira
🌟

She is a "good old vintage" .. In the beginning it took almost a month before the girls got used to cams and started showing off. But then they had to leave B1....

I'm looking forward to a few more months with her

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, p4design said:

Does anyone know why some of these girls stand and turn in circles repeatedly? Holly and Megan did it a couple of days ago and I just saw Nelly doing it in the kitchen.

if you pay more attention, Amy also did it in her bedroom and Ariana in B1's living room today
Apparently it would have started with Ariana who showed this to the other girls, Irma and Gina do it from time to time too
anyway, it's a disease that spreads in Barça much nicer than the covid :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

if you pay more attention, Amy also did it in her bedroom and Ariana in B1's living room today
Apparently it would have started with Ariana who showed this to the other girls, Irma and Gina do it from time to time too
anyway, it's a disease that spreads in Barça much nicer than the covid :biggrin:

It's called the dreaded "Spinner's Disease" if I'm not mistaken!  You can look it up!!