B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #31 (October)

4 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Yes, one said 'I'm going down the pub for a few pints anyone want to join me' and they all said I'll come have some pints with you. 🙂

The probability is high that they had a party somewhere. Not one of those silly shows they perform in the GOV apartments but a real party.

It's a real pity that RLC hasn't been able to have a real party in e.g. B4 all these years (I mean especially the time before Covid-19). A real party, with real people and real fun.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The probability is high that they had a party somewhere. Not one of those silly shows they perform in the GOV apartments but a real party.

It's a real pity that RLC hasn't been able to have a real party in e.g. B4 all these years (I mean especially the time before Covid-19). A real party, with real people and real fun.

if they had a couple of fun guys living in B4 they would have had many more interesting events there. with the current format it's gonna be more or less the same. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

if they had a couple of fun guys living in B4 they would have had many more interesting events there. with the current format it's gonna be more or less the same. 

Yes, that would be a clear improvement. A few guys in the same league as the girls or even a bit above and B4 could come alive.

I also think it is important that all the girls with BF should have him in the cast.

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, that would be a clear improvement. A few guys in the same league as the girls or even a bit above and B4 could come alive.

I also think it is important that all the girls with BF should have him in the cast.

yes. they need to do this in B4 and see how it goes. I am sure it be a lot more interesting than how it is now. at the moment, the single girls who come to Barca spend a lot of time ( on their phones, or by going out ) to find a guy. why not give them the option to interact with the real person who lives in the same building with them, this way they would spend more time at home and we can watch the drama that unfolds instead of looking at the empty rooms for the most part of the day😃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Yes more likely a party. But I prefer my version though, I can see them all propping up the bar with pints of beer in their hands. 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

there is only Amy in B4. and she is getting ready to go out too. Ariana is getting ready to go out in B1. another eventful night on RLC 😁  😃 

They both left about the same time.

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

yes. they need to do this in B4 and see how it goes. I am sure it be a lot more interesting than how it is now. at the moment, the single girls who come to Barca spend a lot of time ( on their phones, or by going out ) to find a guy. why not give them the option to interact with the real person who lives in the same building with them, this way they would spend more time at home and we can watch the drama that unfolds instead of looking at the empty rooms for the most part of the day😃

Well you could always do something else...😉

• Haha 2

Looks like another wild night of watching movies. The only parties this group can manage that last past 11 PM are the ones outside the apartment. With Nelly & Megan organizing things, it's been pretty much a snoozefest so far. At least Elmira is pleasant to watch when she's by herself, but Holly is mostly being wasted IMO.

• Like 1