B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #31 (October)

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

if you pay more attention, Amy also did it in her bedroom and Ariana in B1's living room today
Apparently it would have started with Ariana who showed this to the other girls, Irma and Gina do it from time to time too
anyway, it's a disease that spreads in Barça much nicer than the covid :biggrin:

Yeah.  Doesn't answer the question though.

7 minutes ago, p4design said:

All of the humorous answers are not unappreciated, but does anyone actually know the answer to the question?  Why do these girls spin in circles?  Does it have something to do with yoga perhaps?

I think it stems from the song...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, p4design said:

All of the humorous answers are not unappreciated, but does anyone actually know the answer to the question?  Why do these girls spin in circles?  Does it have something to do with yoga perhaps?

It's called Sufi dance. If you search for it on YouTube. You can see some interesting videos of it. Ariana taught them when she was in B4. 

• Like 1

great research ...but hardly a Whirling Dervish, and too simplistic for Yoga ( however there are balancing aspects required in this move) it is actually from a very old time before home dryers....it is called the 'Spin Cycle' where you spin around until your wet little , bad girl panties, get dry... and Harley it does require Billy Preston music for best results....  glad I could help clear this matter up ...so now everytime you see these girlies twirling in their circles you can think of their pussies rubbing in their wet little, bad girl panties .... I will anyways 

• Haha 3

Il y a 11 heures, ed2 a dit :

Alittle slow opening from the start, but she has easily become the most exciting girl in the project right now:

Elmira

We will always appreciate girls who can 'create content' on their own and entertain viewers in their own ways.

Hopefully she will stay away from those silly G/G shows and mix it up for us with her bates like Karla, who is one of my favourite girls despite her disappointing last stay.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SierraTM said:

We will always appreciate girls who can 'create content' on their own and entertain viewers in their own ways.

Hopefully she will stay away from those silly G/G shows and mix it up for us with her bates like Karla, who is one of my favourite girls despite her disappointing last stay.

This will be key for her!!  As for Karla, didn't she get in on quite a few shows herself?