B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #31 (October)

5 hours ago, bud2966 said:

ELMILA ..I just have to say .Thank U GIF by Kaylee Pinecone  one more time. you are a  DIAMOND in the rough...

You might find that if the girls realise you're actually talking to them by getting their name right, they might even talk back to you...😉

I’m enjoying watching Elmira coming to the boil ever so gradually; she’s been the classic slow burner, smouldering with her subtle bates and times in the shower, with last night being no exception. She’s just on the cusp of bursting into full flame 🔥 and judging by her lovely meaty pussy lips I think she’s not led a sheltered life. I just hope that it doesn’t turn out to be like the other one who was similar in looks and build, also in the same room, Candy I think, who brought in a so called boyfriend who fucked her brains out daily but was an arsehole and a bully and dominated her before they both left suddenly together. Elmira deserves far better than that so long may she continue to ignite and keep us all happy 👌🙏

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I’m enjoying watching Elmira coming to the boil ever so gradually; she’s been the classic slow burner, smouldering with her subtle bates and times in the shower, with last night being no exception. She’s just on the cusp of bursting into full flame 🔥 and judging by her lovely meaty pussy lips I think she’s not led a sheltered life. I just hope that it doesn’t turn out to be like the other one who was similar in looks and build, also in the same room, Candy I think, who brought in a so called boyfriend who fucked her brains out daily but was an arsehole and a bully and dominated her before they both left suddenly together. Elmira deserves far better than that so long may she continue to ignite and keep us all happy 👌🙏

yeah I agree. it be nice if she finds a boyfriend and invite him to come and fuck her everyday. 😅

5 hours ago, happyman88 said:

I hope there is at least a part of you that doesn't want to see her get caught up in all those stupid shows!!

can someone help me out... he name of the dark, long haired girl with beautiful tities ( was in those nude  kitchen pics at (b4 kissing Holly??? )  I think she is Meghan ?  Beige slip dress all the time....did I say gorgeous tities...  did I say Obsessed  !!!  thx 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

can someone help me out... he name of the dark, long haired girl with beautiful tities ( was in those nude  kitchen pics at (b4 kissing Holly??? )  I think she is Meghan ?  Beige slip dress all the time....did I say gorgeous tities...  did I say Obsessed  !!!  thx 

Yes it s Megan with beautiful boobs

• Thanks 1