B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #31 (October)

4 hours ago, Ash1 said:

RLC has nothing to do with it.  The moderators introduced the rules to give some protection to the tenants.  There have been numerous incidents over the years, not just with RLC, but with the other sites as well

One such incident was three and a half years ago.  There were two tenants on VHTV named Sveta and Vlad.  Back then, VHTV was just regular couples, before the swingers and all the cam show performers.  I've never subscribed to VHTV, but from what I read in the comments, they were a very popular couple.  Both 19, I think.  Somebody posted Sveta and Vlad's social media accounts in the forum.  They were removed by moderators, but not before they were seen by many.  Within a few weeks they left the project because they and their family were being abused and threatened on their social media accounts.  There have been several other incidents involving abuse, threats or blackmail of the tenants of various sites.

You can see from the comments how unstable some people are.  How angry they get that the tenants aren't performing the shows that they want to see, or because they've brought a guy back to the apartment, or because they think the Girls on Vacation are imitating their beloved Leora.  It's best to keep social media accounts and personal/location information away from these people.  And even those that seem normal, you don't know who they really are or their real intentions.

That's disturbing to hear.. People take these things to heart when it's really not that deep....How low can you get to start posting abuse, insults, threats and blackmail at tenants....

As gorgeous as most of these girls are I personally do not and would not look for them on social media, they are fantasy girls to me. As was said earlier you only have to give any info to the wrong person and they'll use it against anyone. We had an incident earlier this year where two girls got injured, I'm guessing because info was passed to a 'wrong person' aiding this incident to happened.

If anyone has info on any of the girls on rlc, keep it to yourself, help keeps the girls safe. 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

I am curious as to why you and others follow their socials??

it's more curiosity and it allows us to better understand who are the people we are looking at

There are some really good surprises from time to time

Personally, I have never taken any action with these people, I continue to watch them from a distance, this allows in a certain way to continue the voyeurism, which started through the different projects with cameras

• Thanks 1