B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

Noldus

Le 10/7/2020 à 12:02 AM, Mutt496 a dit :

Milena is still my favorite to watch, but I am disappointed in her choices regarding her pregnancy. She's partied 2 of the last 3 mornings until she was exhausted. I simply thought she was smarter than that.

So we are certain she is pregnant? I mean clearly I am not an expert in spotting pregnant girls who have yet to show symptoms of pregnancy on cams.

Le 10/6/2020 à 9:23 PM, HarleyFatboy a dit :

First off, if I was paying to watch RLC I would rather watch a group of girls doing what these girls did last night no matter how real or fake any of it was, then to see 3 guys in a place doing the same thing.  I get it that you like to look at guys...to each their own, but me personally....I do not!!

Secondly,  you are way off on Miscvoyeur, all he wants is to see girls fucking some other girls fuck toy or 3-somes and more-somes.  I don't believe he thinks the girls belong to him because even he is not that ignorant.  He doesn't want to see the normal shit, he wants all of his shit thrown in a cauldron, mixed up, and splattered all over one bed!!

Oh okay so miscvoyeur is not one of those buggers who thinks these girls belong to his little world? My bad then.

I always support the participation of guys in this project, they add more spice to the pot and may even keep the girls interested to do more.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

So we are certain she is pregnant? I mean clearly I am not an expert in spotting pregnant girls who have yet to show symptoms of pregnancy on cams.

yep 😉 

• Thanks 1

Le 10/6/2020 à 2:26 PM, Alladino a dit :

Show girls get visits from show guys. This cannot work.

RLC needs to find people who really live in these apartments and have regular real visitors. Not as a strange events, but events the residents would do even when there are no cameras.

I agree probably most of these male visitors we have seen on cameras are either paid stallions or clients who paid the girls.

You have to also realise that this project (i) has live cams, (ii) most of the BCN girls are not native, so it may be tough for them to bring in actual real visitors unless they are their partners.

But yes, these silly shows should stop cos they lead to nothing!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

when we can see that the breasts are getting bigger and the belly is starting to round, I think we can easily conclude that the girl must be pregnant

I agree probably most of these male visitors we have seen on cameras are either paid stallions or clients who paid the girls.

You have to also realise that this project (i) has live cams, (ii) most of the BCN girls are not native, so it may be tough for them to bring in actual real visitors unless they are their partners.

tinder

The past, best example maybe Nicole but also other girls, have shown the exact opposite. The limiting factor is often only the girls. It is much easier for them to just do these cheap shows and then have some real fun somewhere else. Just take Irma as example. I think at least half of the guys she did her silly show with would have had sex with her in that apartment, if she really wanted to have sex. All without the show bullshit she likes to do. No, most of these girls are looking for the cheap show. It is easy money and a rip-off of the viewers.

I don't know what RLC is thinking, but it's the opposite of real life that the girls tie themselves up on the dining table and play brain dead zombies.