B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

8 minutes ago, sigfried said:

you don't appreciate watching a sorority house, with games and drinking?

Let me just say this Sig, if RLC got rid of every single girl with the exception of Ariana & Elmira, and brought in new girls that have never been seen before by anybody including the screeners and Moos lol, then I might be tempted to subscribe again after an almost 4 year drought!!!  As it is now, I would not watch B4 unless Elmira was there and that would be the only time I would watch it.  So to me it's a huge waste of money!!

6 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Two nights running all girl performances; can’t be bad, just a pity about the rubbish lighting and Milena being the big organiser and view blocker. Still can’t complain, pussy in the shade is better than rampant cocks👌

fake lesbian show with awful lighting isn't too exciting. you can find better shows with much prettier girls,excellent lighting and better video quality on chaturbate, and most of the time you don't even have to pay anything for it. 

I rather see them having fun with the guys and act naturally, instead of these BS fake lesbian shows. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

fake lesbian show with awful lighting isn't too exciting. you can find better shows with much prettier girls,excellent lighting and better video quality on chaturbate, and most of the time you don't even have to pay anything for it. 

I rather see them having fun with the guys and act naturally, instead of these BS fake lesbian shows. 

So what they did the other night with the 3 bozo's, is that what you call acting naturally?  I'll take BS fake lesbian shows over what I was told they did with those 3 bozo's any damn day!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So what they did the other night with the 3 bozo's, is that what you call acting naturally?  I'll take BS fake lesbian shows over what I was told they did with those 3 bozo's any damn day!

Milena and Monica are incredibly boring girls, so I don't really expect anything remotely entertaining from them. Amalia had some intimate moments with one of the guys which seemed very natural, and Amira seemed to be having a good time. 

even Milena becomes more interesting to watch when she is with her fiance and she doesn't have to do these stupid fake lesbian shows. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Milena and Monica are incredibly boring girls, so I don't really expect anything remotely entertaining from them. Amalia had some intimate moments with one of the guys which seemed very natural, and Amira seemed to be having a good time. 

even Milena becomes more interesting to watch when she is with her fiance and she doesn't have to do these stupid fake lesbian shows. 

OK

• Haha 1