B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

Noldus

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

J'ai aimé la réponse de Corvette84 à cette question :  " Elle est allée faire du shopping "

et moi j'ajoute  :  " la copine au grand cœur Milena lui a donné les bonnes adresses "

that's what friends are for 😉

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she sounded excited when she got home

milena ruined b2 anything that happens will be off camera, that's the only way she would do anything 🤷‍♂️

which sucks because amalia is the best looking girl in b2

• Like 1

I think milena bf broke up with her that's why she goes out all night now😂 but before she leaves she listens to terrible dance music 😂😂

She is going to be a single mom now looking for a sugar daddy or the next sucker to put up with her😂😂

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

milena ruined b2 anything that happens will be off camera, that's the only way she would do anything 🤷‍♂️

which sucks because amalia is the best looking girl in b2

At one time I did some research on how many girls did anything in the apartments Vs. how many girls didn't do anything in the apartments.  Of course I'm talking sexually related with a limp dick male.  The result was like....83% of the girls that come to Barcelona keep all their sexual prowess outside the apartments.  Milena has always kept that part out of the apartments and I'm not talking about when she brought her fiance here, I'm talking about when she wants to go out and be a naughty girl and he's not here....what she is doing is nothing new!  Amalia, whom I don't think is by any stretch the best looking girl because of all of her tattoo's, she does surprise me after what was witnessed during her last visit.  She must be doing it because of Milena which doesn't surprise me.  At the same time though, and since I could give a fuck about herero sex, I'm actually glad they keep that shit outside the apartments!!

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I think milena bf broke up with her that's why she goes out all night now😂 but before she leaves she listens to terrible dance music 😂😂

She is going to be a single mom now looking for a sugar daddy or the next sucker to put up with her😂😂

Did something happen between Milena and her fiance that would give you a reason to say why you think they broke up?

What i've read is nothing different than the way she has acted for every time she's ever been here!!

• Like 1

il y a 20 minutes, Kingbanks a dit :

milena a ruiné b2 tout ce qui se passe sera hors caméra, c'est la seule façon pour elle de faire quelque chose 🤷‍♂️

qui craint parce qu'amalia est la plus belle fille de b2

Milena a surtout trouver un pur sang pour lui ramener de l'argent, c'est cela les maquerelles.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Did something happen between Milena and her fiance that would give you a reason to say why you think they broke up?

What i've read is nothing different than the way she has acted for every time she's ever been here!!

Nah I was just guessing 😂

But that music is fucking terrible 😂😂

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

statler and waldorf laughing GIF

Ever thought about writing a novel King?...Perhaps a fantasy novel...🤣

• Haha 5