B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

Noldus

21 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

milena teasing herself through her thong 

Hello, everyone, this is your action news reporter with all the news that is news across the nation, on the scene at the supermarket. There seems to have been some disturbance here.

Pardon me, sir, did you see what happened?

Yeah, I did. I's standin' overe there by the tomaters, and here she come, running through the pole beans, through the fruits and vegetables, nekkid as a jay bird. And I hollered over t' Ethel, I said, "Don't look, Ethel!" But it's too late, she'd already been incensed.

Here she comes, Boogity, Boogity, there she goes, Boogity, Boogity and she ain't wearin' no clothes

Oh, yes, they call her the Streak Boogity, Boogity, fastest thing on two feet Boogity, Boogity
She's just as proud as she can be, of her anatomy, she's goin' give us a peek

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello, everyone, this is your action news reporter with all the news that is news across the nation, on the scene at the supermarket. There seems to have been some disturbance here.

Pardon me, sir, did you see what happened?

Yeah, I did. I's standin' overe there by the tomaters, and here she come, running through the pole beans, through the fruits and vegetables, nekkid as a jay bird. And I hollered over t' Ethel, I said, "Don't look, Ethel!" But it's too late, she'd already been incensed.

Here she comes, Boogity, Boogity, there she goes, Boogity, Boogity and she ain't wearin' no clothes

Oh, yes, they call her the Streak Boogity, Boogity, fastest thing on two feet Boogity, Boogity
She's just as proud as she can be, of her anatomy, she's goin' give us a peek

Meds and Jacky D don't mix too well Harley...😉

• Haha 2

if your plans for the evening ever involve wrapping the dining room table in saran wrap, it's probably time to make new plans.

I can't even remember who started this stupid show. Sofie, maybe? It was always ridiculous. It looks wildly uncomfortable. It's not fun to watch. It basically just highlights how weird and artificial the shows are. And yet they keep doing it over and over and over...

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, timber said:

if your plans for the evening ever involve wrapping the dining room table in saran wrap, it's probably time to make new plans.

I can't even remember who started this stupid show. Sofie, maybe? It was always ridiculous. It looks wildly uncomfortable. It's not fun to watch. It basically just highlights how weird and artificial the shows are. And yet they keep doing it over and over and over...

I blame Nelly and Bogdan...😏

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1