B5 COV Alexandra and Lucian / Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #10 (October)

With the last post being 5 days before the one I make now , this shows that this apartment perhaps has nothing more to offer . Alex and Lucian it is just too many months and as it has been mentioned , this COV isn’t working , after a while it becomes boring because the couples don’t make new friends due to the limited time they have there and any interactions remain when they visit the other Barcelona apartments . At least with the GOV , it can be something different and unexpected as most of the girls have things happening outside that they sometimes bring in the apartment . In any case , this apartment needs new people in my opinion  to become watchable again . 

• Upvote 4

I don't know if we can blame the problem only on the participants

the main problem is the apartment itself, it is a rather dark apartment in the decoration and the positioning of the cameras is very horrible, there is no real bathroom where we would have a better view and it especially lacks a bathtub

this apartment itself does not make you want to come and watch the participants

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I don't know if we can blame the problem only on the participants

the main problem is the apartment itself, it is a rather dark apartment in the decoration and the positioning of the cameras is very horrible, there is no real bathroom where we would have a better view and it especially lacks a bathtub

this apartment itself does not make you want to come and watch the participants

This is also a reason , but you can think how “ popular “ it was at certain periods , the early times when both couples arrived ( I mean Bonnie and Rama alongside Alex and Lucian ) , then the experiments between Bonnie and Alex , the friendship that was developed between Kim and the couple leading to some shows that for sure made many to tune in to see what more can happen . 

In any case , I can understand the frustration that has been created this week , you can’t as a business “ eliminate “ at the same city ( Barcelona ) a fun , pleasant , watchable and with good atmosphere and  vibes couple like Carla and Yanai and keep this apartment without trying to figure out a way or ways to make it more fun to watch . 

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is also a reason , but you can think how “ popular “ it was at certain periods , the early times when both couples arrived ( I mean Bonnie and Rama alongside Alex and Lucian ) , then the experiments between Bonnie and Alex , the friendship that was developed between Kim and the couple leading to some shows that for sure made many to tune in to see what more can happen . 

In any case , I can understand the frustration that has been created this week , you can’t as a business “ eliminate “ at the same city ( Barcelona ) a fun , pleasant , watchable and with good atmosphere and  vibes couple like Carla and Yanai and keep this apartment without trying to figure out a way or ways to make it more fun to watch . 

it is difficult to know the real reasons with certainty for the departure of Carla and Yanai but I am convinced that we will see them again in the more or less near future
They have made their apartment, with their decoration and the addition of cameras, that it has become a very pleasant apartment to look at even if the ones in the bathroom may need to be reviewed.
The couple they form were really very nice to follow even if Carla is not the model size, it was not just the cell phone between them, the board games or their dance training were really very pleasant
In addition, they knew how to receive their friends by inventing games or by preparing meals, or simply by chatting.
We have a lot of good surprises with the visit of their friends and one of them is finally able to have people who speak French, it was a sweet sound for my ears :blush: (yes i'am  french :biggrin:)
Continuous lives are short and I hope the next couple can be just as interesting as Carla and Yanai were.

I know from experience, with the first participation of Piper and Taylor, that they can also have friends who visit them but I suppose that the health problems we are experiencing are probably preventing a lot of things.

If RLC has the possibility of making changes, like replacing people who arrived in March, I think it's the right time to do it before countries like Italy or Spain decide to do like France, that is to say use the option of confining the population again, the curfew does not seem to be a strong enough measure to limit contamination

• Like 2

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

it is difficult to know the real reasons with certainty for the departure of Carla and Yanai but I am convinced that we will see them again in the more or less near future
They have made their apartment, with their decoration and the addition of cameras, that it has become a very pleasant apartment to look at even if the ones in the bathroom may need to be reviewed.
The couple they form were really very nice to follow even if Carla is not the model size, it was not just the cell phone between them, the board games or their dance training were really very pleasant
In addition, they knew how to receive their friends by inventing games or by preparing meals, or simply by chatting.
We have a lot of good surprises with the visit of their friends and one of them is finally able to have people who speak French, it was a sweet sound for my ears :blush: (yes i'am  french :biggrin:)
Continuous lives are short and I hope the next couple can be just as interesting as Carla and Yanai were.

I know from experience, with the first participation of Piper and Taylor, that they can also have friends who visit them but I suppose that the health problems we are experiencing are probably preventing a lot of things.

If RLC has the possibility of making changes, like replacing people who arrived in March, I think it's the right time to do it before countries like Italy or Spain decide to do like France, that is to say use the option of confining the population again, the curfew does not seem to be a strong enough measure to limit contamination

A good exchange of thoughts and opinions moos54 , perhaps being both Europeans , we can understand the mentality with a different point of view than people from across the Atlantic or fellow Australians 😊 As you mention , seeing a couple that they really “ felt “ this apartment like indeed their place to live , with decorations , invitations at home of friends making them feel comfortable in front of the cameras , even in a way provoking them to act in front and see how they also feel 😉 , makes this an unsolved mystery for their sudden departure . 

With Piper and Taylor , it is for me just one of these couples that the potential is for sure there , but in a way , it always felt for me that they try to walk on a balance rope , I mean living their life and their relation absolutely for them but at the same time and with the fact that perhaps Piper is Russian , needing to also sometimes perform with the others for shows and so on , something that for me loses this real life that comes from their relation . I just think that for them , if an apartment was possible in Italy , they fit better there , Taylor wouldn’t be needing all the time the translations from Piper to have a flow at the talks and ultimately feel much easier when amongst the Russians ( despite that she speaks English ) . 

About the lockdowns happening once again , I don’t know if it would be as strict with traveling as well . I mean , in April there was total stop on traveling with planes within Europe , as I understood , traveling is continuing , let’s say that the lockdown involves mostly the avoidance of being away from home and gatherings with people . 

• Like 2