US General Domestic Politics #9 Begin 10/01/20

19 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hate to ask Ash but do you? ::)

Lol, you hate to ask!? It really depends on the season. In the winter I wear flannel pajamas, we have electric heat which is really expensive, so its kinda chilly, and I need extra clothes to stay warm. But its fun to slide out of them for one  reason or another! The summer is another story. I don't wear much, but generally I only wear just panties and a tshirt, which I don't wear to bed.

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, you hate to ask!? It really depends on the season. In the winter I wear flannel pajamas, we have electric heat which is really expensive, so its kinda chilly, and I need extra clothes to stay warm. But its fun to slide out of them for one  reason or another! The summer is another story. I don't wear much, but generally I only wear just panties and a tshirt, which I don't wear to bed.

Thanks Ash for that detailed explanation getting all hot and bothered now lol. As for the one reason or another well perhaps that would be toooooo much information but feel free to share :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:, could be for a bath :biggrin: 👍

AMI-Bubi - Du hast keine Ahnung. Du bist ein Kind und Dummschwätzer - wie dieser Trampel.

Ohne Juden aus Deutschland wäre die usa technologisch heute noch Dummenstaat 3. Klasse. Nix Raumfahrt oder Mond.

Ich hasse keine Juden, der Vorwurf ist Unsinn. Gut, Juden haben einen eigenartigen süßen Körpergeruch, vielleicht durch ihr koscheres Essen. Eine "Mund-Nasen-Maske" ist da sehr hilfreich. 😁

Ich mag keine Religion. Als meine Mutter starb als ich nur 22 Jahre alt war und vom Friedhof zurück kam lag im Briefkasten als 1. Rechnung die vom Pfarrer. Das war das Initial die Scheiß-Christliche-Kirche zu verlassen.

Jude hin oder her, die interessieren mich nicht. Juden gehen mir am Arsch vorbei. Ich finde alle Religionen für Dummköpfe. Doch Religionen, die rituell Geschlechtsteile verstümmeln, wie Juden oder Mohammedaner sind in meinen Augen nur dumm. Diese Religionen mag ich nicht .

Meine Eltern haben ihren jüdischen Zahnarzt viele Wochen versteckt - das war Risiko, das mit ihrem Tod hätte enden können.

Die illegale Gründung vom "Staat" Israel gegen UN-Beschlüsse akzeptiere ich nicht. Wir müssen unterscheiden zwischen Juden und Israel. Dumme deutsche Politiker können das offenbar NICHT. "Juden"-Hofierung ohne Ende - das ist Schwachsinn.

Entrechtete und vertriebene Palästinenser haben bei mir Vorrang. 😊

Die US-Politik ist in Sachen Israel/Palästina seit Jahrzehnten einfach nu Stroh-DUMM. Israel ist der kriminelle Staat der Angriffskriege gegen seine Nachbarn geführt hat. Juden als Opfer ??

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't like the message so you attack the messenger, eh? No matter how much you smear Rudy it doesn't affect the truth of the emails on Hunter Biden's laptop computer does it? It also doesn't change the fact that Joe Biden received kick back payments from his son after Joe used his positions as Senator and Vice President to help Hunter Biden to procure money making deals in Ukraine, China and other nations.  At least 30 years of corrupt behavior by "Sleepy Joe" and his family members. When will the news media make Joe answer in depth questions about  the corruption?