Harley & Freddy (2020) Part #2

i'm sure that money is not the issue and i'm sure the next apt will be amazing. the issue is "the appearance" of a lack of interest in the project itself. they may say that they are, but they don't look like they are. for me, they give off a somewhat "i'm bored of this attitude, but i guess we don't have much of a choice". i can say the same thing about Ary and George as well as Mira and Henry and some others. They have all been here so long that perhaps it's inevitable. i'm not suggesting any of them leave, but i do think they could all use a reboot of sorts. i hope they come back with some vigor and happier faces. 

1 hour ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

nice place, that's for sure. lots of slipping and sliding on the couch i bet. surely will be a good place for freeloaders to follow along. hoping for smiles. 👍

By freeloaders you mean performers/money makers... New apartment, new ideas of course. 😂

4 minutes ago, Jonno said:

By freeloaders you mean performers/money makers... New apartment, new ideas of course. 😂

ha! well, actually was thinking of the viewers, but in light of your comment, them too! 🤭 i'm sure the couch will see lots castings. 😁

Schitts Creek Please GIF by CBCVictoria Justice Flirting GIF

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

ha! well, actually was thinking of the viewers, but in light of your comment, them too! 🤭 i'm sure the couch will see lots castings. 😁

Schitts Creek Please GIF by CBCVictoria Justice Flirting GIF

Can be sure they will have new and old performers lined up to do the work for them.... No point in having dogs and barking yourself (especially when they are probably better at it). 😆

• Haha 1