Harley & Freddy (2020) Part #2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Any bets on when the next relocation takes place.   

laugh laughing GIF

probably as soon as they start feeling bored again. nothing like moving to put a shot in the arm of a voyeur tenant. so far though, this is more boring then watch old Friends episodes. 

• Haha 2

when ever i was passing throught the apartment people was fighting, after so many hours pass still people are fighting,and the reasons is the most retarded of all, in the last 2 parties that Harley and Freddy had there was constantly fights, i can say that now i'm 80% sure they are staging all those fight.

31 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

when ever i was passing throught the apartment people was fighting, after so many hours pass still people are fighting,and the reasons is the most retarded of all, in the last 2 parties that Harley and Freddy had there was constantly fights, i can say that now i'm 80% sure they are staging all those fight.

even worse. vhtv's premier managers staging bullshit for views. GTFO! 

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Any bets on when the next relocation takes place.   

laugh laughing GIF

3 months give or take... Place is not big enough to fit in all the performers needed to give viewers the best orgies. 😂

1 hour ago, Jonno said:

3 months give or take... Place is not big enough to fit in all the performers needed to give viewers the best orgies. 😂                                

Or even the next name change, may as well make it a hat trick eh 👍 Go for it :biggrin:

• Haha 1