Stifler (2020) Part #2

17 hours ago, maitre197 said:

What about the rent for apt and the rent for cams? If they pay it from their 1200 dollars our kids are not the millionaires.

Apt in this city - 500+$. Cam pay I do not know the current prices - I take old 15 dollars for small apartment. So ~300$/m profit for life. 

18 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

and i heard that the $$$ has droped a lot in apts. so for me is more of being just realistic than just doing something just to do it 🙂

Still not enough. The loafers still not closed. Now alexa 7243 (summer level 5700-6000) - loafers apartments will start closing at ~8000+. 

15 hours ago, jjkopite said:

image.thumb.png.c5afce18e4b905aeb60b1dfbb9e55449.png

This girl is only one who deserve have an profitable&interesting apartment. 

P.S. As far as I understand, competition is over - everything is in hibernation mode again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, groomy said:

P.S. As far as I understand, competition is over - everything is in hibernation mode again.

lol if there was a competion going on and nothing interesting happenend the last month, guys get ready now that the competition finished for very dark age in vhtv 😄 😄 😄

• Haha 1

Guest maitre197
5 hours ago, groomy said:

Still not enough. The loafers still not closed. Now alexa 7243 (summer level 5700-6000) - loafers apartments will start closing at ~8000+. 

А противоположный подход - реальное лидерство в своем сегменте не только по количеству хат, но и по месту в ренкинге и , главное, просмотрам/охвату аудитории вообще рассматривается?

6 hours ago, maitre197 said:

А противоположный подход - реальное лидерство в своем сегменте не только по количеству хат, но и по месту в ренкинге и , главное, просмотрам/охвату аудитории вообще рассматривается?

With a completely incompetent VH CEO? It's impossible. They have chance to make serious progress - to improve quality of broadcasts, equipment, and attract high-level participants. They chose not to do anything. As a result, largest number of subscribers saw worst content in VH history. Plus, number of open apartments dropped to 25 or less.

Normal management would actively use chance and money. And would try to keep new subscribers with content. Using internal methods to stimulate participants. So subscribers who paid $40 and received nothing will not come here second time.

• Like 2

Guest maitre197
2 hours ago, groomy said:

Normal management would actively use chance and money. 

Я просто думал, что у вас есть инсайд. Сам я последовал Вашему мудрому совету и кикнул свой прем.  А не заходить не могу, локдаун у меня потому шта.