Stifler (2020) Part #2

21 minutes ago, sonnenhoch said:

this apartment has been in sleep mode for two days.
For how much longer?

If you look at Barbie at the moment. She's tired of Ken and the way he treats her the last days. It's good that she's not tolerating everything from him.

2 hours ago, sonnenhoch said:

this apartment has been in sleep mode for two days.
For how much longer?

Don't know what you do but i stop following this appt for now. Too boring for me. I like Polina and Barbie but the guys suck. Just a waste of time at the moment. And if i had to watch sleeping people i rather watch Faye or Iris in H&F appartment. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, spielo said:

Just noticed that now called Barbie is back... will it be worth to subscribe again or are they just guests for some days?

Any vids?

I would think about that. The first days were nice but since 3 days they only sleep and play with their phones. Barbie wants to but Ken is such a dumass at the moment.  Picture says enough.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think we've seen the best of Barbie and Ken in the past 14 days.

The climax has been reached!

Barbie and Ken have slacked off badly in the past two days and just slept, lazily hanging out with no sexual activity.

I think both of them will be happy to be back with their parents soon.

Stifter should inform us how long Barbie and Ken will be visiting Stifter's apartment!

5 minutes ago, sonnenhoch said:

Stifter should inform us how long Barbie and Ken will be visiting Stifter's apartment!

Don't think we will get an answer. Since that "party" last weekend he's not responding anymore. But you can see for yourself that Barbie is getting tired of him. Normally she's always happy. If it was up to her i think she would leave immediately.