Stifler (2020) Part #2

48 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

if they make 40$ a day that's 1200$ a month. the average monthly income in Russia is about 600$ and if someone earns 1000$ it is considered a decent income. 

for these two kids 1200$ is not too bad. they won't be rich, but they can get by. 

yeah but 40$ has to be devided by two so each gets 20$ a day and for the cams my information is that they need to pay 1500$ now if you add up rent/food/electricity/internet well they barely can get by. and on top of that no friends,no hobbies, no close visitors,nothing interesting for two kids on their just 20s, how long do you think they will last?

tonight Stifler enter the bathhroom to pee while Barbie was finishing the bath and she almost enter panic mode for him seeing her naked, after being so long around this project and much of nudity/sex i would expect more chill aproach (witch is kind of stupid since he has seen her naked on cams and in cc but well it is what it is).

again i have nothing against the kids,im just trying to be realistic, plus you saw them lately, if i had the opertunity to give an apartment to any random couple i would definetelly take the risk to go randomely than them.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

What about the rent for apt and the rent for cams? If they pay it from their 1200 dollars our kids are not the millionaires.

they can rent a small studio flat with lower rent. and from what I heard vhtv pays them 2$ per cam daily. so they can somehow work it out. and of course if they want more money they can be more active. 

21 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

yeah but 40$ has to be devided by two so each gets 20$ a day and for the cams my information is that they need to pay 1500$ now if you add up rent/food/electricity/internet well they barely can get by. and on top of that no friends,no hobbies, no close visitors,nothing interesting for two kids on their just 20s, how long do you think they will last?

tonight Stifler enter the bathhroom to pee while Barbie was finishing the bath and she almost enter panic mode for him seeing her naked, after being so long around this project and much of nudity/sex i would expect more chill aproach (witch is kind of stupid since he has seen her naked on cams and in cc but well it is what it is).

again i have nothing against the kids,im just trying to be realistic, plus you saw them lately, if i had the opertunity to give an apartment to any random couple i would definetelly take the risk to go randomely than them.

even if they work full time on minimum wage in Russia, together they don't receive 280$ per week (the minimum wage is about 3$ an hour there). so they are still better off. I think the manager (in their case Stifler) will pay the upfront costs and takes the money back when vhtv pay them for cameras. I am sure they can work out the financial aspects of it. 

I think they'll do just fine. they won't be too exciting, but they be better than at least half of the apartments that exist now. and when I compared them with other apartment I did not mean to compare their financial gains. I was purely talking about the content that they will be able to produce. They can find some friends if they want to, and I am sure Stifler, Anna & Alex, and Katrin will support them with that once they have their own place. 

• Like 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Why not? They seem to get along quite well

yeah. if vhtv wants to compete with other voyeur sites they need to improve the video quality and recruit some pretty girls. so recruiting girls like Barbie, Faye, and Iris would be good news. 

right now  even Camarads has prettier girls than VHTV 😂

• Haha 1