Alisa (2020) Part #4

On 10/11/2020 at 1:26 PM, seb1986 said:

disgusting she have very bad taste of guy when i see alec i want to 🤢🤢🤢

Objectively Alex, along with other tubby, balding middle aged men, aren't attactive but they still turn me on...especially when they have big, engorged pee-nuses.

8 hours ago, Jawis said:

Troubles again. They were at H&F. Everytime they go out they argue. Just a married couple.  

I heard a little of their conversation yesterday from the guest camera.

1) Someone is going to leave for 2 months. They were talking about cameras there. Probably the apartment will soon be closed for the holidays (if Alisa won't decide to end with Alec).

2) They started arguing again (someone wanted to spy on phone or something like that). MS tried to reconcile them. Well, I turned it off already - there is nothing interesting there.

3) They (M&S too) are jealous some apartment with girls who do at least something once month and earn mountain of money. Who is it?😉 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, groomy said:

Я слышал вчера немного их разговора с гостевой камеры.

1) Кто-то собирается уехать на 2 месяца. Там говорили о камерах. Наверное, скоро квартиру закроют на каникулы (если Алиса не решит расстаться с Алеком).

2) Они снова начали спорить (кто-то хотел шпионить по телефону или что-то в этом роде). М.С. пытался их примирить. Ну я уже отключил - там ничего интересного нет.

3) Они (в том числе M&S) завидуют какой-то квартире с девушками, которые хоть что-то делают раз в месяц и зарабатывают кучу денег. Это кто? 😉 

1. I'm going to stay with my family for a few months. Relax, gain strength and solve some cases!! And think about whether I want to continue participating. 

2. we didn't want to spy. we talked about how it would be better in our relationship to keep our social networks open to each other. 

3. we are not jealous of the other sites.. each site has a period of rising and falling.. and envying other people won't get you anywhere..

• Like 3