Alisa (2020) Part #4

It wasn't even just the fact that Alisa used to fuck different guys. During her 1st apartment, it just seemed like she had a lot more friends, her parties were way more interesting, and what made it all come together was that often times she would hook up with a guy, sometimes during the party or sometimes at the end of the night. Her friends were also adventurous as well. There was a certain spontaneity with her apartment that was refreshing when compared to the rest of trash on VH during that time. Then she moved to this current place and every aspect that made her interesting to watch just vanished.

She went from party girl to being a somewhat monogamous girlfriend. That in itself was going to hurt, but even then I think she could have made things work a little better. Don't think I'm making any revelations here when I say the main issue was her relationship to Alec. It was bad enough that Alec didn't even live here but then whenever he did show up they had one of the most toxic relationships ever on the site. Alec was one of the better performers but that meant nothing when he wasn't here often and spent more time insulting each other than actually doing fun things. The parties stopped, the guests became way less interesting; all the fun stuff sacrificed for a relationship that's as healthy as rotten meat. Absolute insanity. Neither one of those people should even be in relationships and I think they both realize that which is why they are so drawn to each other.

I don't know if Alisa will come back as she said she wanted to re-evaluate her participation in the project. Unless there is some kind of change then I don't really see a point in continuing.

• Like 1

Sometimes you just need to know when you have had your time and it's time to move on... Alec didn't help her cause, but sleeping and looking like a lost sheep when he wasn't there didn't either. 

south park beat a dead horse GIF

47 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It wasn't even just the fact that Alisa used to fuck different guys. During her 1st apartment, it just seemed like she had a lot more friends, her parties were way more interesting, and what made it all come together was that often times she would hook up with a guy, sometimes during the party or sometimes at the end of the night. Her friends were also adventurous as well. There was a certain spontaneity with her apartment that was refreshing when compared to the rest of trash on VH during that time. Then she moved to this current place and every aspect that made her interesting to watch just vanished.

She went from party girl to being a somewhat monogamous girlfriend. That in itself was going to hurt, but even then I think she could have made things work a little better. Don't think I'm making any revelations here when I say the main issue was her relationship to Alec. It was bad enough that Alec didn't even live here but then whenever he did show up they had one of the most toxic relationships ever on the site. Alec was one of the better performers but that meant nothing when he wasn't here often and spent more time insulting each other than actually doing fun things. The parties stopped, the guests became way less interesting; all the fun stuff sacrificed for a relationship that's as healthy as rotten meat. Absolute insanity. Neither one of those people should even be in relationships and I think they both realize that which is why they are so drawn to each other.

I don't know if Alisa will come back as she said she wanted to re-evaluate her participation in the project. Unless there is some kind of change then I don't really see a point in continuing.

True statement. Nothing to add. However my latest info is she will come back. 

Make your mind up guys. One tweet saying dhe'll be away for a few months due to tech reason? Then the next she'll be on holiday for a two months? Which is it? Either way her and her unhealthy relationship won't be missed by this subscriber.